2013 BITD VEGAS to RENO

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
The draw is next Wednesday! Get your entry in asap if you haven't already!

chill720

Jul 1, 2011
Johnson City, TN
going to attempt 1st BITD race w/ V2R. Have a XP4, could use some help of what to keep on board as far as tools and spare parts. And also, what spare parts to keep in chase vehicle? Any other advice is much appreciated!
Thanks.
Chris

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
going to attempt 1st BITD race w/ V2R. Have a XP4, could use some help of what to keep on board as far as tools and spare parts. And also, what spare parts to keep in chase vehicle? Any other advice is much appreciated!
Thanks.
Chris
You need what ever tools you think you can get buy with. Obviously tools for tire changes and belt changes....but think about the what if band aid jobs. As far as the chase vehicle parts....Id carry as much as your pocket book allows. You never know what kind of carnage you will encounter......but a short answer would be....belts,axles,balljoints,tires/wheels.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
thanks. is anyone running a 110 watt radio? I didn't know if someone upgraded their charging system to support a 110w for better coverage?
My understanding is that it only draws the big power when you transmit. They are pretty heavy and I haven't seen any UTV guys use one, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't been done. Most guys use Icom or Kenwood 50 watters.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
My understanding is that it only draws the big power when you transmit. They are pretty heavy and I haven't seen any UTV guys use one, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't been done. Most guys use Icom or Kenwood 50 watters.
We run a 55 watt system from Rugged Radios, call Rugged and they will get you setup

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
We just use two Dixie cups and a really long string as long as you have a good co-driver to keep the string tight u will be just fine...

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Ok sounds good... Hey do u guys want to throw an extra clutch in my car so when u pass me and break I can just throw u a new clutch? Hahahahaha jk

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
We got rooms at the nugget cause they were out of double queen beds... The nugget is walking distance..... It will be a really fun race we are a very new team and we don't have alot of expierence but we are going to give it all we got and see how we end up... I like to think we have are program pretty dialed in now and the car is were we need it but only time will tell.... Look forward to the entire event...

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
ahhh crap...
Murrays are starting out front...

take an extra long time in pit 1 would ya???

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
ahhh crap...
Murrays are starting out front...

take an extra long time in pit 1 would ya???
Drawing first is a mixed blessing at V2R. Obviously less dust, but you will be the first to clear the road...aka, the first to get to the slow quads that can't hear you, don't have mirrors and WON'T GET OUT OF THE WAY! :p Paint Ball Gun?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000