A LOOK @ LIFE @ 60

FBT

DD you hang in there, losing one of the pups is not an easy thing.
I was lucky in late 09, had a minor heart attack and a bought with colon cancer all in the same month. It all worked out.
I believe that God has things in mind for us that help up get our priorities straight, and that is how I look at these deals.
Enjoy your next trip, we are going up to the mountain this coming weekend to try out the long travel! can't wait!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
DD you hang in there, losing one of the pups is not an easy thing.
I was lucky in late 09, had a minor heart attack and a bought with colon cancer all in the same month. It all worked out.
I believe that God has things in mind for us that help up get our priorities straight, and that is how I look at these deals.
Enjoy your next trip, we are going up to the mountain this coming weekend to try out the long travel! can't wait!
THANKS JEFF. TRUE WORDS. ENJOY THAT LONG TRAVEL. MAINTENANCE ON THE RHINO & GOLFCART THE NEXT FEW WEEKENDS FOR ME. THE GOOD THING ABOUT YESTERDAY WAS I HAD THE 4X4 & BRAKES FIXED ON MY F-150..

granny

OG Ninjet
Sep 23, 2009
Johnson Valley, Ca.
Boy!! Someone upstairs has been watching over Gramps and I!!
He is 73 and I am 68 and we still have have not had any surgeries.
Gramps had a bout with prostate cancer, had the seeds planted and now is fine.
He still drives the Rhino, rides quads and 2 wheelers! And we live in Johnson Valley where we can do a lot of it.

LIFE IS GOOD!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
OKAY SINCE I TURNED 60 ON MARCH 29TH I HAVE HAD A PRETTY EVENTFUL 4.5 MONTHS. OUR HOUSE WENT INTO FORECLOSURE & I JUST FOUND OUT FRIDAY I HAVE ARTHRITIS IN MY HANDS & BACK. IT IS HARD GETTING OLD. IT ISN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. YOU KNOW WHAT. I AM ENJOYING LIFE WITH MY WIFE & FRIENDS. WE HAVE HAD SOME GREAT RIDES. JIM, DANNY & JOEY TOOK CARE OF THE RHINO & MIKEY TOOK CARE OF THE TRAILER. I THINK 60 IS A PRETTY GOOD AGE. IN DECEMBER I WILL HAVE WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY FOR 40 YEARS. WHEN WE LOSE THE HOUSE WE WILL MOVE INTO THE TRAILER. WE WERE GOING TO DO THAT WHEN WE RETIRE IN A YEAR & 1/2 ANYWAY. JUST MOVE THINGS UP A LITTLE. PAPA BEAR IS 60 & HE JUST GOT AN XP. I THINK 60 IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE. :D:D:D

Last edited:

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Way-Good Tread....Guess its about us all getting older and life....I still have a baby's brain and an old mans heart...took 53 years to get this far...oh thats a song...lol...but it true...my father past a few years back at the age of 78...my mother past at a young age of 62...there is nothing in life that gives you strength or wisdom more than when you lose a parent...or any loved one for that matter...Life goes on and we do the best we can to survive....Its very hard to do...but they live threw me...I have 3 kids and four grand kids and a fine ass wife...I am the luckiest man in the world...If I die right now I would still be the luckiest man in the world...for time has no real bearing on life...You make life what it is...seems it was just yesterday when I was 18...I have no fear of death nor no regrets in life... for I have been rewarded with the many way-good things life brings us all:)

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Way-Good Tread....Guess its about us all getting older and life....I still have a baby's brain and an old mans heart...took 53 years to get this far...oh thats a song...lol...but it true...my father past a few years back at the age of 78...my mother past at a young age of 62...there is nothing in life that gives you strength or wisdom more than when you lose a parent...or any loved one for that matter...Life goes on and we do the best we can to survive....Its very hard to do...but they live threw me...I have 3 kids and four grand kids and a fine ass wife...I am the luckiest man in the world...If I die right now I would still be the luckiest man in the world...for time has no real bearing on life...You make life what it is...seems it was just yesterday when I was 18...I have no fear of death nor no regrets in life... for I have been rewarded with the many way-good things life brings us all:)
I AGREE. MY DAD DIED IN 1984 @ THE AGE OF 57. MY MOM IS 79 & NOT DOING TO WELL. I AM LOVING LIFE & I HAVE DONE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I COULD WANT TO DO EXCEPT HAVE CHILDREN. WE HAVE NOT PHYSICALLY HAD CHILDREN BUT WE HELPED RAISE JENNE'S NIECE SINCE SHE WAS 3 YEARS OLD & SHE IS 28 NOW. WE ALSO HAD NEIGHBOR BOYS THAT THEIR MOM WORKED NIGHTS & THEY SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH US FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. THEY STILL CALL US MOM & DAD & TELL EVERYONE WE ARE THEIR 2ND PARENTS. THEIR MOM DOES TOO. LA FAMILIA HAS MET OUR MIDDLE SON JACOB WHO HELPS ON ALL OF THE ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL RIDES. I PLAYED IN A ROCK BAND, HAD A TRUCK IN CAR SHOWS & WON SOME TROPHIES, RACED 3 WHEELERS & DESERT SUPERLIGHTS, WORKED FOR SEVERAL STOCKCAR RACING ASSOCIATIONS, SPRINT & MIDGET RACES AS WELL AS OFFROAD PROMOTORS IN THE DESERT & SHORT COURSE. WE HAVE MET A LOT OF RACERS FAMOUS & NOT SO FAMOUS. WE LOVE BEING AROUND RACERS. WE GOT TO MEET & BECOME FRIENDS WITH ROSALIE ROSAS & LA FAMILIA. LIKE JOE WALSH SAID. "LIFE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME SO FAR." MY FAVORITE SONG VERSE IS FROM BOB SEGER. "I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN".

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
LAST WEDNESDAY MY STEP FATHER PASSED AWAY. HE WAS 85 & HAD BEEN IN A REST HOME IN ARKANSAS FOR 10 YEARS OR MORE WITH ALZHEIMERS. IT WAS SAD BUT HE WAS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN & LIVED A GOOD LIFE. MY MOM HAS A BLOOD CLOT IN HER FOOT & IS NOT DOING SO WELL. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER & MY BROTHER WHO HAS LOTS OF PROBLEMS. MY BIGGEST THING IS THAT I AM IN SO CAL & THEY ARE IN ARKANSAS.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
THANKS JIM. LOVE YOU GUYS TOO. JENNE'S BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY. (NOT QUITE 60 YET)
Please wish her a Happy B-day from us. We're stuck in town this weekend or we'd come out and party with you guys. :cool:

Travis is having a party and Melissa is having her brother come down form SF.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Kenny Chesney sings:

I turned on the evening news
Saw a old man being interviewed
Turning a hundred and two today
Asked him what's the secret to life
He looked up from his old pipe
Laughed and said "All I can say is."

Don't blink
Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you
Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife
Don't blink
You just might miss your babies growing like mine did
Turning into moms and dads next thing you know your "better half"
Of fifty years is there in bed
And you're praying God takes you instead
Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think
So don't blink
GOOD WORDS PB & OH SO TRUE. YESTERDAY I GOT MARRIED & NOW IT IS ALMOST 40 YEARS.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Please wish her a Happy B-day from us. We're stuck in town this weekend or we'd come out and party with you guys. :cool:

Travis is having a party and Melissa is having her brother come down form SF.
THANKS. I WILL TELL HER. HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND. CHINESE FOOD ON FRIDAY NIGHT & MAYBE A MOVIE. CHARLIE & TAMMIE WILL PROBABLY JOIN US.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
DD, Best wishes from us . You may be far a way from your family but really your right there in their hearts and ours .

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THANKS PB. WE ARE WORKING ON IT.WE WILL PROBABLY BE LIVING IN OUR TRAILER BY THEN. (NO SELL DATE ON THE HOUSE YET) WE ARE LOOKING TO BUY BACK OUR FIRST TOYHAULER FROM OUR BEST FRIEND SO WE CAN GO OUT MORE THIS YEAR. 1995 24' K&J PARK & PLAY. WIERD HOW THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY REMAIN THE SAME. GOING BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL TRAILER. NOT AS FANCY AS THE GOLDEN MANOR BUT IT HAS A SHOWER, TOILET, MICROWAVE, OVEN, STOVE & REFRIDGERATOR & OUR FRIEND PUT AN ONAN GENERATOR IN IT. IT WAS BUILT FOR A RACER SO THERE IS NO BED. WE HAVE AN AIR MATTRESS SO WE ARE COOL. BEATS TENTING & WE HOPE IT MEANS MORE TIME WITH LA FAMILIA. IT WILL COST US LESS TO LIVE IN AN RV PARK & WE WON'T HAVE TO MOW, WATER OR TAKE CARE OF THE SWIMMING POOL. WE ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RV LIVING.

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
LAST WEDNESDAY MY STEP FATHER PASSED AWAY. HE WAS 85 & HAD BEEN IN A REST HOME IN ARKANSAS FOR 10 YEARS OR MORE WITH ALZHEIMERS. IT WAS SAD BUT HE WAS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN & LIVED A GOOD LIFE. MY MOM HAS A BLOOD CLOT IN HER FOOT & IS NOT DOING SO WELL. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER & MY BROTHER WHO HAS LOTS OF PROBLEMS. MY BIGGEST THING IS THAT I AM IN SO CAL & THEY ARE IN ARKANSAS.
So sorry to hear of a family member passing. Thoughts and prayers for your family and you.

My father in law has blood clots in lungs and legs. They are giving him blood thinners . He is doing much better. He is 78 and is the family rock.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
So sorry to hear of a family member passing. Thoughts and prayers for your family and you.

My father in law has blood clots in lungs and legs. They are giving him blood thinners . He is doing much better. He is 78 and is the family rock.
THANKS LEO. MY MOM IS 79 & THEY ARE GIVING HER BLOOD THINNERS. SHE HAS HAD 3 STROKES SINCE 1999 SO SHE IS VERY WEAK & HAS MOMENTS WHEN SHE IS TOGETHER & CAN CARRY ON A CONVERSATION & THEN SHE SLIPS AWAY & JUST SITS & STARES WITH HER HEAD ON HER SHOULDER.

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE HAVE A SALE DATE FOR OUR HOUSE (FORECLOSURE) OCTOBER 5TH. WE WILL BE MOVING INTO THE TRAILER ON OCTOBER 1ST. WE ALREADY HAVE A SPACE RESERVED @ DESERT RV PARK. WE ARE VERY BUSY PACKING & GIVING AWAY LOTS OF STUFF. YOU ACCUMULATE A LOT OF STUFF IN 25 YEARS. (WE HAVE LIVED IN THIS HOUSE SINCE 1986.)
WE HAVE A HUGE NASCAR, MODEL CAR & PEPSI COLLECTION. WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY A LOT STUFF BUT WE ARE PUTTING THE COLLECTABLES & HOLIDAY DECORATIONS IN STORAGE. IT IS SAD BUT WE LOOK @ IT AS AN ADVENTURE. 60 SURE HAS BEEN EXCITING & LIFE CHANGING FOR ME & MY WIFE & SHE WON'T BE 60 UNTIL NEXT YEAR.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000