All right, to who ever whined to LOORRS...

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
My 2 cents is that anyone upset about having to run a screen ought to consider the alternative. Most of us race for fun. Anyone find injuries fun?
Chad Mittag took a huge dirt clod to the eye at the CORR Texas Motor Speedway race a couple years ago! Not only did it end his race and his weekend, they had serious concerns about him losing his eye! :eek: He was wearing a proper helmet and eye protection, but the rock didn't care.
I know the downsides to the screen, but in the big picture it is a smart rule to protect your face, head and eyes. :cool:

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah.. i agree. i tested last weekend with the new screen on, and after the 1st few laps i didn't even realize it was there.. and i am glad i had it on there when i got roosted by Robby Woods' Pro 2 truck.. haha.

G-

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
yep rocks hurt- I dont know how many shattered screens I have on my street bike helmets from trucks throwing up rocks on the freeway- I can imagine having a constent roost while racing like that.

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
i've already gone through a few cans for our 1st testing sessions! LOL i can't wait when i can just pressure wash it, and be done!! U coming out this weekend?

G-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000