Badassmav Baja 1000 updates ?

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
I was 9 my Dad owned a bar and his buddy owned the gas station so I remember 55 Gal drums of gas on the side of our house .. the gas station guy must have like his beer more then Reid ..

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
as for 6 finishers im saying 5 and yes Id love to be one of the 5 I feel sorry for customers that have their cars at my shop befor I leave lol SPARE PARTS lol I did pilot my RZR XP 900 4800 Miles across the United States for 23 Days with only 1 Belt Change so the 1288 in a Polaris Really does not sound daunting to me ..

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
as for 6 finishers im saying 5 and yes Id love to be one of the 5 I feel sorry for customers that have their cars at my shop befor I leave lol SPARE PARTS lol I did pilot my RZR XP 900 4800 Miles across the United States for 23 Days with only 1 Belt Change so the 1288 in a Polaris Really does not sound daunting to me ..
Yeah, shit. I forgot about that. Wait, you already used that one up at the 500, so were all good! Who's the 4th addition to the team? If you keep adding drivers, they'll have to re name the race, "Panties in the Peninsula":D! Hey. 4 drivers / 1,000 = :rolleyes:..........................That's only $250 a piece. Look at our car. I'm busy melting down lead ballast to counter balance all the extra parts on board. We'll be 3,000 + come race day.

Attachments

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I think I saw a cool G floating around the shop somewhere...............c'mon Moneybags, it aint no skin off your brow (nor mine;))!

Hey, Jim:eek:! You still in buddy, or what? Is Nick coming along too? If you show up here early, I'll put you up, after putting you to work! This will be the tightest one yet. I should quit posting then, huh?

I told you guys a couple of times I was in and I even messaged Marc on the faces of book to let him know I was in. I didn't get a response either way. I really don't have anything going and I'd love to help out. Lemme check with the wife to see what's up. I think I have enough southwest points to get me to San Diego.
I don't wanna miss out on moneybags handing over the pennies again. Btw I'll bring my helmet to relieve Marc when he passes out from exhaustion... Hahaha jk

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I told you guys a couple of times I was in and I even messaged Marc on the faces of book to let him know I was in. I didn't get a response either way. I really don't have anything going and I'd love to help out. Lemme check with the wife to see what's up. I think I have enough southwest points to get me to San Diego.
I don't wanna miss out on moneybags handing over the pennies again. Btw I'll bring my helmet to relieve Marc when he passes out from exhaustion... Hahaha jk
Great. Is Nick coming? Let me know if you need help with the plane ticket. This help you are bringing will be at no expense to you. Thanks

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
lol IT sounds like I only need more drivers and you need a lot more pit people to keep your junk moving

Heres my 2 Weeks out

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
we now have 18 Entries in the Pro UTV class and when I was in the Back I saw a G Floating around too !! what do you say Reid youll owe me two at the finish line ?

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Booger Yellow ? WTF that's Pimp Daddy Gold .. I cant believe Roller has input now .. that pimp daddy gold matches those Pimp Daddy Sun Glass You Sport around ...

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Booger Yellow ? WTF that's Pimp Daddy Gold .. I cant believe Roller has input now .. that pimp daddy gold matches those Pimp Daddy Sun Glass You Sport around ...
That shit don't look gold in the picture.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
lol IT sounds like I only need more drivers and you need a lot more pit people to keep your junk moving

Heres my 2 Weeks out

Is the rear axle moved back? I moved my diff to align the axles, and you moved your axles to misalign your diff:confused:
A cool :cool: G says we beat you to the checkers.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000