BAJA 500 thread

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
BAM, return the favor next time and if you have to pay a bet, use aluminum cans... same work to recycle them as it would be rolling pennies back up haha so it seems fair...? Or better yet just pay back in "doll-hairs" not "dollars" haha!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
BAM, return the favor next time and if you have to pay a bet, use aluminum cans... same work to recycle them as it would be rolling pennies back up haha so it seems fair...? Or better yet just pay back in "doll-hairs" not "dollars" haha!
At a nickel apiece, that would be 20,000 cans! I can down those puppy's in a few weeks!!!! If I didnt crush them, It would probably take up 20 yards of space. That's 2 dump trucks full of stinky, gnat ridden aluminum! Or better yet, I can pay in Green stamps! How many guys out there even remember the old C&H blue and green stamps? They're as old as the Disneyland ticket books you'd get with the lame "A" and awesome "E" tickets:)! Man, I loved Tom Sawyer Island, and that journey into the body ride.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Of course it's S&H. C&H is the sugar, you knuckle head:D! Hey, maybe you got that image from the same place that the penny one came from? No such luck, huh? Really Johnny, pennies? Aaaargh!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: You decrepid old Fk!!:D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Here is some video footage of the Golf Carts at Baja's Pebble Beach.

[ame]http://youtu.be/FMMFhtvEHAA[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000