BAJA 500 thread

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
calm the fock down with that stuff im not even over the hill yet .... you guys keep that shit up you can tell all your friends some old guy wearing depends drinking ensure smoking cigarettes in a Gold RZR whipped your asses :eek:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Gramps is feel'n left out!!! Someone order him a 2 FOR 1!!
2 for 1 - 2 for 1 - 2 for 1 - WHO LIKES TO PARTY< WHO LIKES TO PARTY?

Johnny, I know you pre-ran the race course, but you should know, the race starts Thursday night, in FRANCE! lol

2 for 1 - 2 for 1 - 2 for 1

lol

calm the fock down with that stuff im not even over the hill yet .... you guys keep that shit up you can tell all your friends some old guy wearing depends drinking ensure smoking cigarettes in a Gold RZR whipped your asses :eek:
hahahahahahahahaha

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
2 for 1 - 2 for 1 - 2 for 1 - WHO LIKES TO PARTY< WHO LIKES TO PARTY?

Johnny, I know you pre-ran the race course, but you should know, the race starts Thursday night, in FRANCE! lol

2 for 1 - 2 for 1 - 2 for 1

lol

hahahahahahahahaha

Shit here I thought it was wednesday night in France?!?!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
True^^^
But for me, no Friday night in France.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
How funny... I can hear Joey's voice over on Baja video ... "And Johnny representing UTV Inc in the Team Gramps Polaris RZR placed.... "

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Shit here I thought it was wednesday night in France?!?!
Wednesday is the French Pre-Run, Thursday night is the actual race! lol Come on Rookie, didn't you learn anything I taught you last year?

True^^^
But for me, no Friday night in France.
On Friday I eat big and finish the night off with a double scoop Thrifty cone!! lol

Friday - in bed by 9!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Wednesday is the French Pre-Run, Thursday night is the actual race! lol Come on Rookie, didn't you learn anything I taught you last year?

On Friday I eat big and finish the night off with a double scoop Thrifty cone!! lol

Friday - in bed by 9!
Ahhh...Last year i guess I only made the prerun in France!! Either way it all Starts in France.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Time to go back to work. Wiring sucks when you don't know WTF you are doing! You counting sheep Johnny? Wish I was:(!! What? It's almost Friday?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
The flavor that you buy!

But seriously, If I wasn't poor, I'd be drinking Guinness Extra Stout and Stone Arrogant bastard all day!!:cool: Right now, It's a 24 of Bud to wash down the pizza I just had for my late dinner. Then, back to work for a few more rounds with the wiring. I hate wiring! It confuses me:confused::confused::(!!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
The flavor that you buy!

But seriously, If I wasn't poor, I'd be drinking Guinness Extra Stout and Stone Arrogant bastard all day!!:cool: Right now, It's a 24 of Bud to wash down the pizza I just had for my late dinner. Then, back to work for a few more rounds with the wiring. I hate wiring! It confuses me:confused::confused::(!!
I am pulling for you to finish that car. I'm a Can-Am guy and I will buy you a case of whatever you want. Get it done and win that damn Baja 500 would ya. I know you guys will pull it off and Run down that Pooolaris crap.

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Ya sheep and strippers I had to check out early so I could get my afternoon gramps nap in .. spent the rest of the day counting bags of money .. ;)

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Hey Money bags, check out my photo albums, then start counting greenbacks!
Not including tax and license.
Other fees may apply.
He'll go easy on you
O.A.C. (48 hr.
Financing available)

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I am pulling for you to finish that car. I'm a Can-Am guy and I will buy you a case of whatever you want. Get it done and win that damn Baja 500 would ya. I know you guys will pull it off and Run down that Pooolaris crap.
Don't sweat it Todd! I'm not worried about making the race. It's Monday's planned test session that has me running ragged! After all, I am becoming the 11th hour magician!!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Don't sweat it Todd! I'm not worried about making the race. It's Monday's planned test session that has me running ragged! After all, I am becoming the 11th hour magician!!
Sweet. I send you some Majic. PM me your address so I can get that Guinness Stout to ya.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
We are now up to 15 entries. I know that Simms and Mattlock are in...plus with a couple of last minute AC entries and local entries we should be up to 20. Not too bad! Woot...woot! :)

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000