Biggest UTV race of 2012 - Mint 400 - Official Thread

yield2me

May 17, 2011
UTV tech "itself" is at a different place than where the cars get teched. Still roll through the tech/cont line, but they dont tech them at the end.

Rob

jerome

Dec 8, 2009
peoria az
do i ride passenger in the 1936 xp4 with my cousin who never even seen or drove the his xp4 yet, yet alone raced a bitd race, but starts on the line first, or do i drive the 1937 xp which starts on the line 13th? :confused:

Dec 20, 2011
UTV/DSR1 tech will be at the same place as the Buggy/Truck tech. I will be working from a table, no toyhaulers allowed on Fremont street. I will have a table set up right along side the Buggy/Truck tech guys. If you have not raced BITD before or are racing a new UTV plz e-mail me pics of your UTV/DSR1 with the body panels removed. This may prevent long delays at tech. Try to be early, I will be in Vegas on Wednesday and can tech you before Friday. However all UTV/DSR1 teams are still required to go through contingency on Friday, I will be checking on Friday to make sure everyone goes through. Tech stickers will only be installed on Friday. Don't forget to get your IRC box installed. Don't not leave anything unattended!!! there will be lots of people on Fremont street!!! If you have questions plz call me 602-769-6164 thx Cory S

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
UTV/DSR1 tech will be at the same place as the Buggy/Truck tech. I will be working from a table, no toyhaulers allowed on Fremont street. I will have a table set up right along side the Buggy/Truck tech guys. If you have not raced BITD before or are racing a new UTV plz e-mail me pics of your UTV/DSR1 with the body panels removed. This may prevent long delays at tech. Try to be early, I will be in Vegas on Wednesday and can tech you before Friday. However all UTV/DSR1 teams are still required to go through contingency on Friday, I will be checking on Friday to make sure everyone goes through. Tech stickers will only be installed on Friday. Don't forget to get your IRC box installed. Don't not leave anything unattended!!! there will be lots of people on Fremont street!!! If you have questions plz call me 602-769-6164 thx Cory S
Important information for the racers!

Thanks Cory..

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
Gerome, you should ride in the 1937, just my .02cents. Looking forward to this race see you in Sin City!

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
The wrap goes on tomorrow. Getting everything buttoned up and loaded. I am already getting the staging butterflies and we are over a week out. Oh yeah, come find me on Fremont street. black rhino sent a goodie box to pass out. Thanks Kenney!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
The wrap goes on tomorrow. Getting everything buttoned up and loaded. I am already getting the staging butterflies and we are over a week out. Oh yeah, come find me on Fremont street. black rhino sent a goodie box to pass out. Thanks Kenney!
Bobby, did you put a rear bumper on your rig yet? I am starting 26 spots behind you and have a really long memory. :)

See you at the Mint!

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Bobby, did you put a rear bumper on your rig yet? I am starting 26 spots behind you and have a really long memory. :)

See you at the Mint!
It's goin on now.
2.5" 120 wall all the way around the car. Just like on bumper cars. It should not add over 1000lbs to the car.

So did you sell the old car with the dent. Is it going to the Mint? If so I think I need to sign that one with a sharpie.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
It's goin on now.
2.5" 120 wall all the way around the car. Just like on bumper cars. It should not add over 1000lbs to the car.

So did you sell the old car with the dent. Is it going to the Mint? If so I think I need to sign that one with a sharpie.
...ok I was prepared to be pissed at your response, but that is some funny chit right there. Hahaha.

The answer; no we fixed the stoved in rear bumper from Parker before we sold the car and no my old Bobsled is not going to the Mint. But keep the Sharpie close by, as I will be happy to sign your car. :)

See you on Fremont!

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
The jagged camp has been pretty quiet I know, but we have been pretty busy picking out fabric and paint colors. Stand by for some pics soon, ...... Or maybe not?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000