BITD adds new Pro Turbo Production UTV class

acme

Jul 21, 2015
1800 is sportsman buggy: 1900-1999??? If 1800 is correct dibs on #1888!

Haha, we used 1888 in SCORE the last 2 years, maybe we are grandfathered in...

Last edited:

kornfed

May 13, 2015
Costa Mesa
www.tetraracing.com
Here are the 4 choices. Pro Unlimited sounds fun.

I was told there wouldn't be any Math on the test...! Is this real? PRO PRO PRO....? Does anyone know what SCORE is going to do? We have 1992 in BITD and SCORE for 2016, but I guess we are Pro Turbo Production now. So that sucks, our chase/pit trucks and trailer are all done up with the 1992. SO YOU WANT TO BE A RACE CAR DRIVER...!!!

Serious question for the group, does anyone know what SCORE is going to do?

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Has it been long enough for being towed 70 miles in a race to be funny yet? I don't know i think its going to take a while longer.......like when someone is towed 71 miles possibly! Ok never.....haha!
What's gonna be really funny is when we win the championship in 30 days with throwing that race out

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
What's gonna be really funny is when we win the championship in 30 days with throwing that race out
Hmm, so you kept this didnt start got towed 70 mi race in your back pocket just in case you Dnf'd another race so you could use it to win a championship! That's not funny that's hysterical! But I digress........

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Has it been long enough for being towed 70 miles in a race to be funny yet? I don't know i think its going to take a while longer.......like when someone is towed 71 miles possibly! Ok never.....haha!
It can be funny when you finish a race without a tow strap.

It'sYourLegacy

Banned Por Vida
Mar 29, 2015
Hmm, so you kept this didnt start got towed 70 mi race in your back pocket just in case you Dnf'd another race so you could use it to win a championship! That's not funny that's hysterical! But I digress........
It can be funny when you finish a race without a tow strap.
Let's get this straight (and please correct me if ANYBODY was not towed 70 miles ANYWHERE during this already sullied championship season):
A team that gets their car towed 70 miles during a race is now claiming that it is indeed 'funny' that they will be allowed to win the championship by throwing that race out (all the while 'praying' that they did NOT get another DNF that would actually be recognized as such)..
..is being defended by..
"..at least they finished the race without a tow strap?.."

As somebody once told me:
"...The 1900 class is nothing but smoke and mirrors..."
..and I would further offer a whole lot of rules purposely crafted to be either broken (nerfing) or 'stretched' in unfathomable manners.

What are you going to tell me next...that this car got towed from the starting line?

Reactions: george.felix

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
What are you going to tell me next...that this car got towed from the starting line?
Now thats some funny shit there!! But seriously whats done is done and it has to be funny cuz its not anything else. I have my own embarrassing moments I hope not to repeat but your free to make fun of them as long as you want....Eventually we will beat you and how much I'll be sure to rub it in will be worth it! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000