Yamaha chop cut & abuse

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
so we have been into this rhino about two weeks now and figured i should throw up some pictures as were goin along. the first pictures are the car as it came into the shop. and from there on you guys know how it goes!

Attachments

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
skunx, Love these build up pics.. thanks for posting. Im fairly new to the UTV racing scene and have some questions for you.. Whats the main reason for what your doing? Is it to lower the seats and make the car more stable? whats under the stock Rhino seats? how much does this lower the seats? Do you leave the front and back of the car alone? Whats the suspension kit that everyone uses with this type of mod? Plus 8 or 6"..

skunx

Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
the kit on this car is a direct concepts +6" kit, the main purpose is to get the lower center of gravity and all around make it alot safer for racing. it also makes a huge difference in handling both physically and i myself think mentally, you feel alot safer so you tend to use the brakes a little more last minute haha..

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Makes sense and looks killer. I really like the look of them after this is done. Thanks for posting up the pics

skunx

Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
thanks joey im gonna try to keep this build updated as we go.. the seat that is in the car as shown is being used for mach up, we used the same kirkeys but trimmed the arms to besymmetrical and cut down the tops to resemble a comp prp style headrest, and the seats should be back from getting a littl e cushion and material next week. cant wait to see how they turn out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000