8 4 John Pelino
9 140 Tyrone Jackson
10 2175 Shane Stewart
DNF 37 Tim Tolleson
DNF 287 Billy Ballard
DNF 86 Anthony Antonio

clayrog27

Jul 16, 2011
JUST CURIOUS DID YOU POST THE VIDEO YET? OR CAN YOU EMAIL IT TO ME? I BELIEVE IT WAS MY COUSIN IN THE ROLL OVER.

Got back from races it was pretty good. My dad took 4th in the class 2 race. Seemed like it was all about getting a good start due to no passing spots really on the coarse. Right when I got there I pulled my camera and caught a rollover with a xp. I will get it uploaded to youtube and post here tonight.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
clayton i didnt know keenan was racing this i thought he was headed to vorra >??? your car done yet ?

clayrog27

Jul 16, 2011
clayton i didnt know keenan was racing this i thought he was headed to vorra >??? your car done yet ?
He ran this instead of vorra he. Rolled the car three times broke a cv and then he broke a brand new belt in the second race. BTW you still have my shorts! Wtf lol

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
No I have not put it on the internet yet. I forgot I had not installed my editing software on my new computer. I will try and get it on by tomorrow morning. Clayrog27 pm with you email address so I can send it to you to.

mark#63

Apr 27, 2011
NoHo,CA
One lap of Race around the lake.

[ame=http://youtu.be/p2YnQdCSfDg]BTO race around the lake sxs class 2 - YouTube[/ame]

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
He ran this instead of vorra he. Rolled the car three times broke a cv and then he broke a brand new belt in the second race. BTW you still have my shorts! Wtf lol

how did he roll 3 times ? let of the gas keenan!! ill give you your daisy dukes back....ill be in bako friday ...

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
I just got it uploaded. I had a few issues getting the video loaded. Anyways here is the clip from the rollover I have of Keenan Rogerson. I had just pulled the camera out and started recording and caught it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRT2j-h5dg]Race around the lake rollover - YouTube[/ame]

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
[ame="http://youtu.be/Ccj5mmOx5lI"]Race Around The Lake, Castaic GP 10/28/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Lessons learned from first race:
#1 On a cold start, start in gear and not in park. I lost too much time shifting from park to gear.
#2 Stop turning wide on turns.
#3 STOP TURNING WIDE ON TURNS LOL.

Last edited:

Lardoggy

Aug 9, 2010
Tyrone thanks for posting up the video,very cool!My name is Larry(lardoggy)I am the one in front of you the first lap with the red suit and white helmet on.We are SGM motorsports and this was my first race.It was so much fun and I will be back for more next year.Your cam setup work very well,I have not watch the whole race yet but I will.I can tell you this I was LOL that first lap I saw.Thanks again and hope too see you at the track again sometime.:D

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
@Lardoggy: I had a blast out there. I'll be at the LEGP next week and the Soboba GP in January. The roll over that I was behind at 28:15 killed me LOL. There was no way to catch up to the rest of the pack.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for the videos, all three were fun to watch.
Looks like a lot of paved racing and not a lot of places to pass but would have been nice to have been there racing or watching.

Sasquatch

Nov 3, 2011
That split screen vid is mine. Too bad I got such a bad start, otherwise the footage would have been a little better. He waved the green flag so fast I wasn't able to turn on both cams in time.

It was my first time racing 4 wheels, so I was taking it easy. Crashing a RZR is a little more costly than crashing my motorcycle! :D

Looking forward to more UTV events! Doing the Cal City Poker run next weekend. Anyone else here gonna be there?

EDIT: TJWIZ- after watching your vid, sorry if I bumped you when I passed you at 13:50. I don't remember making contact with anyone, but it looks like we did bump a little bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000