How did Rugged Radios kelp you out at KOH?

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Wow, what a great week at the 5th running of the Griffin King of the Hammers event. First off, I wanted to say Thank You to the people at Hammerking productions for putting on a safe and family oriented event. Here at the shop we are just getting all of the dust and dirt off and wanted to say Thank You to all that came by our booth during the week of KOH. Meeting everyone was awesome and I am glad we could make this event.

With product on hand we were ready to repair and or update anyone's communication systems that came our way. With the programming computer and the SWR meter in hand we were ready to get you set-up with your own custom frequency, as well as making sure your antenna is properly tuned to your set frequency.

We are interested in getting some feedback on what we did to your system, how we did and what your thoughts are of the outcome after the update, and or repair. Let us know.

I wanted to give you all a heads up, keep an eye out for some deep discounts on some of the display units that we had out at KOH. Once again I would like to say Thank You.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Rugged had the cable I needed to allow my GPS to play through my Intercom. They replaced my bad intercom right on the lake bed. Rugged For Life!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000