Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
We can use aftermarket clutches, but they work the same as stock cvt clutches. I am not worried yet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I didn't figure you would be. Rekluse might help at slow technical stuff or keep it from stalling in a panic stop but wont give it more performance.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I have raced both CVT and Manual transmissions in the desert......if I had my choice, I'd pick manual any day. There is something to be said about being able to choose the RPMs you want to run at.

Reactions: JoeyD23

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I have raced both CVT and Manual transmissions in the desert......if I had my choice, I'd pick manual any day. There is something to be said about being able to choose the RPMs you want to run at.
I couldn't agree more!

kornfed

May 13, 2015
Costa Mesa
www.tetraracing.com
Assume you mean a Yami, but if you need a rzr turbo for your test, you can use ours.

We are taking it out to hodge road tomorrow. If anyone is in the area tomorrow stop by. PM if you are going to be there... Will take videos and post tomorrow night...

Let me know if you want to dyno the turbo and we can set up a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These turbos are fast... I would rather have this power and CVT than have less power and transmission. This motor in a long wheelbase car will be hard to beat. Assuming it holds together. This thing is not a little faster, it is a lot faster. The turbo is the 2015/2016 class killer. Transmission is a non-event in comparison. Addicted to the power now... Crap...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000