New 4 Passenger Polaris RZR

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDCtcB_KVMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDCtcB_KVMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2010 RANGER RZR® 4 Robby Gordon Edition Side-By-Side Vehicle
Introducing the RANGER RZR® 4 Robby Gordon Edition, the world's first 4-seat sport side-by-side. Designed in partnership with racing legend Robby Gordon, it's built for extreme, razor sharp performance and agility in the dunes, desert and wide-open spaces. Its key RAZOR Sharp Performance™ features include:

800 Twin Cylinder High Output EFI Engine
Industry-Leading 12 in. (30.5 cm.) Long-Travel Suspension
Fox Podium X® 2.0 Racing Shocks with Piggyback Reservoirs
Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
Maxxis® Bighorn® 26 in. Radial Tires With 12 in. Aluminum Rims
Find out more about its features, specifications, pricing, comparisons, reviews, accessories, videos, images, 360 views, custom brochures, downloads, and locate your nearest dealer that has the RANGER RZR® 4 Robby Gordon Edition Side-By-Side Vehicle.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en...ide-Vehicles/RANGER-RZR-4/Pages/Overview.aspx

Last edited:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Wait 4..... but....... who....... am I seeing doubles.....:eek: That thing looks sick!! Wonder how much?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Got to hand it to Polaris for thinking outside the box and responding to market demand.

Between the Teryx, the 84 different versions of Rangers, and the ambulance chasers I wonder just how many nails are left in the lid of the Rhino coffin?

Yamaha better come up with something better than BNG soon.

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
These things are definately sweeeeeeet. We've had one in the shop for two months now and you wouldn't believe what the added wheel base does for this thing, it'll go through practically anything, pinned! Would highly recommend if your into scarring your friends...oh ya, all three of them:eek:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Who do you think will build the 1st race inspired 4 seater? XMF, Magnum, Dragon Fire, JaggedX, SDR or Mafia?????

RJ are you going to put your Kroyer motor in one of these 4 seat monsters? Then it would be a real fun car.

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Whoever it is, a race-inspired four seater can to damage to the rest of all our short wheelbased cars through the desert.

And no, I wish Rusty. The car doesnt belong to us so we cant get to carried away.:(

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
RJ,
I'm guessing it would be faster than a 2 seat rzr s thru the whoops in the dezert. I'm also thinking that the wheelbase might make it faster than a long travel teryx in the whoops too. Am I right? Wheelbase does alot for a car. Does the extra weight slow it down speed and acceleration wise? I'm thinking it would be a good desert racer if they allowed it.

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
RJ,
I'm guessing it would be faster than a 2 seat rzr s thru the whoops in the dezert. I'm also thinking that the wheelbase might make it faster than a long travel teryx in the whoops too. Am I right? Wheelbase does alot for a car. Does the extra weight slow it down speed and acceleration wise? I'm thinking it would be a good desert racer if they allowed it.
Right and right! We had this car goin 55mph through barstow with three people in it and while it wasnt too comfy, it never got out of control. And the bumps were huge, something we never would of hit in a rzr s. This car would be perfect for dezert racing. And yes the weight does hurt acceleration and top speed. Not to bad though, it weighs 300 pounds more than a rzr s, and with three people in it(now 480 pounds heavier thn a rzr s with two people in it), we got it up to 61mph on a fast graded road.

Hope this helps you out and yes, wheelbase does wonders!

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
Be awesome for us guys over 6ft tall, be able to move things around a little, not to mention the better ride with longer wheelbase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000