NEW Remote Mount Intercom Head!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey guys... having a tough time mounting your intercom? Weve got a new remote mount head that you can mount virtually anywhere! Rhino center console, to your RZR dash, on a tube, whatever!

Comes with the new remote head with 3 foot of cable coming out the back, and a new front panel for your existing intercom. Pop the old one off, install the new front panel, plug in the remote head, DONE! We also have 6' remote head extensions available if needed.

Only $75 for the remote head package! Pretty neat huh?

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Do you have any installed photos so I can wrap my mind around the benfit here? Looks awesome! Can you still listen to your IPod?
Good question on the iPod.

How about a remote head unit for the radio and intercom so both of them could be stuff away somewhere else and one clean/simple head unit is the only interface you would need?

Some optional billet clamps may be nice to have available too.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
I mounted mine in the glove box. The screws where a pain, but got her in place and solid mounting.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
We have a new cord coming in Wednesday that will plug in to the AUX jack on the back of the intercom that has the iPod plug on it so that can be tucked out of the way too.... this is great for the RZR guys who dont have much room to mount a full unit on their dash.... this thing can bolt anywhere!

Watch out for the UTVUG special where we will be giving away a few of these FREE! Next couple days....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000