>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Garret - nice write up. Just want to thank you for letting me come out and check out the racing and help in the pits. It was a pleasure meeting you, your wife and family. Also fun hanging with Jay, Robert, and their team.

Dave - as always it was fun hanging with you and Stumpy! I had fun cruising the course and helping the film crew. Can't wait for the video.

Garret if you need a driver I think Dave would be great. He was bombing down the course with 3 of us in his T4 with film equipment. He would be hell on wheels in a race car. LMAO!
That was fun! I could win one of these I think in my stocker....LMAO

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
How about that lap time Christina Perkins layed down 28 min 21 sec. The Girl was haul'n ass !
Think that was the fastest lap of the day/ night.....What's that like 57mph avg speed.
You go girl !!!

PerkinsDirt

Jul 2, 2014
How about that lap time Christina Perkins layed down 28 min 21 sec. The Girl was haul'n ass !
Think that was the fastest lap of the day/ night.....What's that like 57mph avg speed.
You go girl !!!
THANKS!!!
It was a great race! I'm bummed we didn't get the last few laps in I was looking forward to a few more in the dark :D

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
You go girl !!!
Yeah, that Perkins car hauls the mail!!!! Always been a fan of this car, and she layed down some serious lap times...

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
WHOA !!!

That's insane Garrett. I think Lou needs to have me out on patrol looking for these knuckle heads at the next race. One shot one kill !! Sorry I could do make it.
Hey we're definitely putting people out on the course. It's a totally different course for the PURE "225" but we need to be prepared.

See you next time.
Lou

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000