Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
It is a very long race, but still 400 miles shorter than last year when first and second were separated by three minutes.
three minutes lol you can stop posting unofficial times as the official time for the rest of your miserable little life .. I did notice your little dumb pot shots at me thru the tread and any time you can stay sober long enough to get back in the drivers seat bring it !!
I have heard your even throwing your old race team members under the bus saying how slow jagged is and your money is on matlock ... pretty pitiful

Reactions: Heybeerman

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
three minutes lol you can stop posting unofficial times as the official time for the rest of your miserable little life .. I did notice your little dumb pot shots at me thru the tread and any time you can stay sober long enough to get back in the drivers seat bring it !!
I have heard your even throwing your old race team members under the bus saying how slow jagged is and your money is on matlock ... pretty pitiful
today was a good day lol

acme

Jul 21, 2015
Did any body's tracker work correctly for this race?
It seems a lot of the limited classes trackers were not functioning, all our friends and the car we were involved with had zero tracker info for the event. A 7 open competitor we are good friends with told us that they were told a majority of the trackers "were not turned on", whatever that means and they were working on it?

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Sober? Just because I joked about playing the weatherman drinking game with Joey? Now that is a stretch. Just take a look at your AARP face and we can all see who is the drinker. You give nearly everyone chit and brag, big time. You, apparently can dish it out, but can't take it. BTW, I never 'threw' Jagged under the bus, I simply said it will be tough to overall unless they spend a week pre-running. It was pretty hard to bet against Matlock when he won two SCORE races in a row prior to the 1000 and now he has three in a row. Jagged won the SCORE Pro UTV championship, and I am very, very stoked for them.

a.p.s.

Mar 17, 2011
Can jagged actually win the title?
Didn't Matt Parks run San F.
And Brandon run the rest?

Or are the rules different than that of bitd where you must start every race in order to be eligible for the title?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
This certainly took an interesting turn.

I saw an instagram post claiming Jagged as the class champions so i am going to go with Yes.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix

Or are the rules different than that of bitd where you must start every race in order to be eligible for the title?

Yes.

a.p.s.

Mar 17, 2011
This certainly took an interesting turn.

I saw an instagram post claiming Jagged as the class champions so i am going to go with Yes.
Unless Matt Parks was driver of record for the 1000 and raced they are not eligible as per the 2015 rules on the website.
I don't know who was drier of record for the 1k. But if I'm in the Murray camp I'm looking into this!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012

Unless something has changed this year, with Score you must either start or finish the race, unless you have a prior arrangement with Score. I believe Rob Mac did this last year with Score at the Imperial Valley race as he was at the LOORS race the same day and he had Andy McMillin drive for him.

With BITD the DOR does not actually have to get in the car to get drivers points. Several teams have had other drivers race for them and the DOR gets the points. I know of a class 1 teams where the DOR was in a NASCAR truck series race and his Dad drover the class 1 car and they still got all their points.

IMO personally I think they should change it to a team concept where the registered team gets the points, no matter of the drivers. Back in 2004 my race partner was our DOR and do to a small So.Cal wild fire that burnt down hundreds of homes including his, we were told by Sal if he did not check in and get his wrist band at drivers registration and either start or finish the race, we would not get credited with DOR Championship points, and it was this way until Roger Norman took over.

a.p.s.

Mar 17, 2011
Just read that the original driver of record must race the 1000 for the points title. That the sub is not eligible.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Quit wasting your time. Jagged is your 2015 SCORE Pro UTV Champion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
I think its a little different for Matt and the Jagged Team as Matts son was injured and I sure in the hell would hope somebody would have a little compassion and understanding that Matt had to stop racing to take care of his son .. its not like he just quit because he was slower then me !

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Nate, what happened to you & Tom?
NIKAL we took a solid hit to the rear from a BC car, and it shifted our entire rear suspension to the passenger side. The rear of the frame and diff plate were cracked... It sucked the driver axle in tight and kept eating the inboard, and it pushed the passenger side out making it constantly fall out.... we went through all 5 spare rear axles and had to call it @ mile 575. A little bummed as I was to get to drive for the first time at mile 588 Check 5, but oh well.

All in all we had a good showing for our motors and have now won 3 in a row with an NA car... also, Wes Miller is now running our motor, and as most can agree he was hauling the mail, and had a good shot at the podium before he had a mechanical failure with the suspension. Add to that Alonso securing a 4th in the series and we are very proud! We look forward to next season!!!

Nate
Alba Racing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000