Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
NIKAL we took a solid hit to the rear from a BC car, and it shifted our entire rear suspension to the passenger side. The rear of the frame and diff plate were cracked... It sucked the driver axle in tight and kept eating the inboard, and it pushed the passenger side out making it constantly fall out.... we went through all 5 spare rear axles and had to call it @ mile 575. A little bummed as I was to get to drive for the first time at mile 588 Check 5, but oh well.

All in all we had a good showing for our motors and have now won 3 in a row with an NA car... also, Wes Miller is now running our motor, and as most can agree he was hauling the mail, and had a good shot at the podium before he had a mechanical failure with the suspension. Add to that Alonso securing a 4th in the series and we are very proud! We look forward to next season!!!

Nate
Alba Racing

Your Motors are kicking ass and taking Names Nate Congrats..
also a huge shout out to Adam Airdam I hear his clutching in Matlocks car is the shit !!

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Can jagged actually win the title?
Didn't Matt Parks run San F.
And Brandon run the rest?

Or are the rules different than that of bitd where you must start every race in order to be eligible for the title?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Brandon was driver of record for series matt parks sub for first race I am 99% sure that's how it was. 100% sure jaggy utv ran complete season anyway you look at. Score champion 2nd for jaggy first for Brandon. That's pretty impressive no matter how you look at . Congrats Brandon and a baby on the way.

Reactions: Heybeerman

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
George, What happen to you guys?
We had two flats at Erendira and chase truck too far took 2 hrs to get a tire. Then we got sacked in by fog for 80 miles that put us another 2+ hrs behind schedule. Changed drivers at Rm 200 and lost brakes at around 325. We lost comm with the car and couldn't find them for 3 hrs so with having lost 7 hrs we called it. Pretty lame actually cuz the car was running great and was our own clusterfucks of poor planning that did us in not a jacked up car like it should be. One time I don't jack the car this is what I get.......lol

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
We had two flats at Erendira and chase truck too far took 2 hrs to get a tire. Then we got sacked in by fog for 80 miles that put us another 2+ hrs behind schedule. Changed drivers at Rm 200 and lost brakes at around 325. We lost comm with the car and couldn't find them for 3 hrs so with having lost 7 hrs we called it. Pretty lame actually cuz the car was running great and was our own clusterfucks of poor planning that did us in not a jacked up car like it should be. One time I don't jack the car this is what I get.......lol
You about had it on the roof again in santo tomas....must not work well under pressure

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Nope. It's a good thing you guys decided to call it before you wadded that deal up... the fog was pretty bad....
We called it after the fog actually. Unless there was more ahead I didn't hear about. You don't give us enough credit for trying but that's ok. We know what we did right and what we didn't. It's frustrating to get the car right and the logistics wrong but we'll be back and you won't win your $100 then either.

Reactions: facteryfmf

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
We called it after the fog actually. Unless there was more ahead I didn't hear about. You don't give us enough credit for trying but that's ok. We know what we did right and what we didn't. It's frustrating to get the car right and the logistics wrong but we'll be back and you won't win your $100 then either.
Keep trying buddy. I really do give you and A for effort. It's just fun playing with you!

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona

LOL oh ya one of my chase teams forgot they were supposed to be chasing the race car and decided to do what ever the fuck they wanted .. more to come in the race report

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000