All UTV's Rugged Radios 350-2P-ULT Intercom Setup

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Rugged Radios 350-2P-XL Intercom Setup

350-2P-XL 2-Place Headset/Intercom System with Music Input Port

Keep communication clear, comfortable and enjoyable with this special kit from Rugged Radios. Compatible with all 2-way radios, you can listen to your music while enjoying the ride. Includes headsets, intercoms, and total-shield off-road cabling as shown for reliable and clear communication. Additional features include music mute switch, volume control on each headset, dynamic, mic circuit, gel ear seals, cloth ear covers and 24db NRR performance. 3.5mm music cable included.

$650.00 with forum discount

www.RuggedRadios.com / (888) 541-7223

Last edited:

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Thanks o7fj!! Are you running it with headsets or with helmet kits? Don't forget that you can also upgrade the 350 with a DSP chip (digital speech processing). You think the intercom is clear now wait till you use the chip!!

Last edited:

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Thanks o7jf!! Are you running it with headsets or with helmet kits? Don't forget that you can also upgrade the 350 with a DSP chip (digital speech processing). You think the intercom is clear now wait till you use the chip!!
I have headsets, and can run helmets as that is how I setup my cables.
actually, I have the 600 with dsp in my sandcar, and to tell you the truth, the 350 is clearer and louder than the 600. :eek:

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
How do you add the DSP to the RRP350?

It is actually very similiar to the process of changing the 660. We do have a document on our website ruggedradios.com that explains how to change the DSP in the 660 with pictures. Like I said before the process to change it is similar, but give us a week and we will get an instruction manual for the 350 with pictures as well. If you can not wait to put the chip in yourself you can also send back the 350 and we can install the DSP chip for you.

Here is the link to the download for the 660 DSP install instruction soon to come are the 350 intercom instructions.

DSP CHIP FOR INTERCOMS

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000