Rugged Radios Vertex VX2200 Programming Software Available now.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Are you tired of having to send in your VX2200 radio to get channels added or removed? Maybe you just do not have time to ship it out and have it programmed before you head out to the desert? Well here is your answer. This is the VX2200 USB Programming cable and Driver that will allow you to do all of your programming at home or out at the races. Once you get your Cable and Driver head over to RuggedRadios.com and download the programming software for FREE. Using your Desktop or Laptop computer, plug in your new cable and driver and get to programming. Here is the link to get your Programming Software, Programming List and Printable Frequency Lists..
https://www.ruggedradios.com/support-downloads.html
The Introductory Forum Price for the Cable and Driver is $45.00

Last edited:

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Can you put this on the display board you are putting together for our showroom , nice item and a very handy tool aswell

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
cool. got anything for the handheld unit? it would be nice to listen to local police and fire feqs in the garage. that way when i hear the ghetto bird i know to hide if they are looking for me. haha

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Anyone else having prolems downloading the Freq. list???

Doesn't appear that the .pdf file is linked correctly...

The HAM guys are going to love you for putting this program software out...be careful programming frequencies into your radio, there are restricted ranges that can get you into trouble (legally).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000