The Dune Tour

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
man i wish i was able to be out there with you guys, but im stuck at work :(
hope you guys have fun out there
post some pics i want to see you guys doin some work in the dunes!

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
hahaha nice JoeyD, liek rusty says dont turn on the fat side haha. we have to plan another O.W. trip soon :D

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
dune tour was rocken today :D seen cory weller walking around taking pix and looken good :D:D and met joey today real cool guy ! thanx for the shirts and stickers bud ! and even met chris from benchmark today in person ,nice to actually see the people we talk with ......cant wait to see the pix...

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
dune tour was rocken today :D seen cory weller walking around taking pix and looken good :D:D and met joey today real cool guy ! thanx for the shirts and stickers bud ! and even met chris from benchmark today in person ,nice to actually see the people we talk with ......cant wait to see the pix...
I SAW LAWNMOWERREPAIRMAN BUT I DIDN'T SEE YOU & I COULD NEVER FIND JOEY OR BLAKE & I DIDN'T SEE CHRIS. WOW WHERE WAS I. I SAW CORRY & SHE DID AN INTERVIEW WITH THE YAMAHA FILM CREW THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW DURING THE KARIOKE TONIGHT. THE DUNE TOUR/RHINO RALLY WAS A LOT OF FUN. I ENJOYED WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE WIN RAFFLE PRIZES & THE REP @ THE YAMAHA DISPLAY HELPED US OUT WITH SOME QUESTIONS WE HAD ABOUT OUR RHINO. DID YOU CHECK OUT THE NEW YFZ 450R? THAT THING WAS WICKED.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
dune tour was cool! chilled with joey and mark for a second both you guys are really cool thanks for the hospitallity...

rolled back up there joey and couldnt find you it was during the raffle call outs... next time we have to hang out a bit more..

oh ya and after this trip i am for sure sold on getting a rotax motor.. mark knows what im talking about!! amazing motor!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Back from the DT! What an awesome weekend in Glamis! That RZR-S is UNBELIEVABLE in the sand!! Hands down the funnest SXS I have ever driven or been in while mashing the dunes! Big thanks to CROWDOG and Polaris for making that happen!!!!!!

It was cool seeing and metting so many people from the Undeground! Everyone was awesome!!!! I look forward to the first UTVUnderground ride where we can all camp and hang out togeather!!!

Big thanks to Side X Side Action / PGI Media and Mike L. for putting this event togeather. I have NEVER seen so many bad azz SXS's in one place at one time!! Great job!!!!!

I cant wait to post the pics!!

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
Joey you better get them pics up!!! lol I cant wait... and let me know when that UTVunderground trip is going to happen, i will for sure make it!!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Awesome weekend! Lot's of Duneing, Drinking, BBQing, and some serious laughs!!! Got to meet Crowdog in person and got the privelage of trying g to keep up with him through the dunes! Good times & a great guy!!! Great camping with you JD, Enzo's a thugg!!! Till next time.... OW???

MAGMIKE

Magnum Off Road - UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Jan 23, 2009
San Diego
What's up dog lets see the pic's? To bad you didn't get a shot of tbone getting pantsed that was funny as hell! Good time hangin with you joey D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Awesome weekend! Lot's of Duneing, Drinking, BBQing, and some serious laughs!!! Got to meet Crowdog in person and got the privelage of trying g to keep up with him through the dunes! Good times & a great guy!!! Great camping with you JD, Enzo's a thugg!!! Till next time.... OW???
Good times for sure!! Some funny chit went down last night!!!!!

Got some SIIIICK pics of the Milk Truck!

Enzo's your roll dog! He was red cuppin' it at the Drags!!!

haha nah joey i didnt see or hear you, ya it was cool chillin.. im reppin the underground now on the ride!!!

Looks good dog!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000