The Dune Tour

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
I am still recovering. Damn fun weekend. Forgot my phone charger Joey, I went to call you Sat. and it was dead. Went over to the DT area Sat. evening, it was so packed, I didn't even try to find anyone. Saw GregC a couple times out in the dunes and at Comp hill. Didn't realize it was him until he started up and left. Spent most of my time in the sand though....:D

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Hey everyone!! We had an amazing time at the Rally this year!!! We were able to go last year as well, and this year the turnout was much better and it wasn't as cold! :)

My race Rhino got a workout in the dunes - it wasn't sitting around camp for long, and it did awesome out there! Brought the quads, too - but I have to say I spent more time in the Rhino! LOL! :D

The events were great - tons of people in the compound for both nights and during the lunch/show and shine! Karaoke was a riot - I wish I had enough confidence to get up in front of a crowd of people and just have fun! Didn't get a ton of sleep either night, but hey - it's Spring Break, right?? LOL!

Tons of raffle prizes - Yamaha was everywhere - the DJ was awesome all weekend.....

It was great meeting so many people from the forums and seeing so many fellow Rhino (and UTV) peeps!! Saw a lot of my media buddies and fellow racers as well!

We will def be planning on attending the next one - hopefully this will be a yearly event!!! :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey everyone!! We had an amazing time at the Rally this year!!! We were able to go last year as well, and this year the turnout was much better and it wasn't as cold! :)

My race Rhino got a workout in the dunes - it wasn't sitting around camp for long, and it did awesome out there! Brought the quads, too - but I have to say I spent more time in the Rhino! LOL! :D

The events were great - tons of people in the compound for both nights and during the lunch/show and shine! Karaoke was a riot - I wish I had enough confidence to get up in front of a crowd of people and just have fun! Didn't get a ton of sleep either night, but hey - it's Spring Break, right?? LOL!

Tons of raffle prizes - Yamaha was everywhere - the DJ was awesome all weekend.....

It was great meeting so many people from the forums and seeing so many fellow Rhino (and UTV) peeps!! Saw a lot of my media buddies and fellow racers as well!

We will def be planning on attending the next one - hopefully this will be a yearly event!!! :)

You are one popular lady.......I got to talk to Jason but everytime I saw you, you were chatting away with someone new!!! LOL

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Oh...yeah...sorry about that!! Jason always says I talk too much - lol! Glad you got to talk to him, though - at least you got one of us! :p

max powers

Head Ninja In Charge - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
you know I always enjoy SEEING you corry, and you never disapoint:D

Lil Foot

Big Foot - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
you know I always enjoy SEEING you corry, and you never disapoint:D
I gotta second that, Corry seemed to be even more gorgeous than usual! (is that possible?):eek:
Had to laugh at one of my buds, offered to introduce him to Corry, but he was a little shy. (intimidated?) :rolleyes:
Anyway, great seeing you again Corry!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000