The Rugged Radios Triple Threat

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
The NEW AlphaBass Headset from Rugged Radios now offers high quality acoustics to enjoy your music over the roar of an engine.

Hear and FEEL the bass of the Rugged AlphaBass Headset with additional bass speakers not found in the typical offroad headsets. These speakers create a rich, full sound so when the bass hits you feel the boom. The combination of a bass speaker and a full-range speakers in each ear dome provides an incredible range of audio enjoyment. In addition to volume control, the AlphaBass headset has a bass control knob allowing you to turn the bass up when you want it or down when your communications take priority.
Click here to read more about this new game-changer

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Rock while you ride with the RRP660 PLUS Intercom for in-car communications and wireless music capabilities.

Based on the tried and true RRP660 Intercom, the new RRP660 PLUS offers wireless music streaming from any Bluetooth device including your phone, and now features full functionality for Bluetooth phone calls.
Click here for all the awesome features

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
Would it be possible to get your new alpha bass speaker technology in a helmet. I think you guys need to start offering your own brand luxury helmet to include the fancy volume knobs and the pumper intake.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
That would definitely be a big impact on the scene to get something like that, and it's a brilliant idea. In all honesty, it's hard to find a helmet manufacturer that can keep up with the demand we have for our current helmets. As far as making helmet kits have the same dynamic bass, it's really difficult to do something like that with such a small space between the helmets and your ears. I've honestly found that the best way for me to get my music fix with a helmet on is to just run my own earbuds through the 3.5mm jack on the helmet kits.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I spent some time at the rugged booth this weekend at the AZ sand show out a westworld.

I talked with, Greg? i think was his name...he gave me the run down on this headset.

If you are a music guy these headphones kick ass! They are super light, and the sound quality really surprised me, great highs and mids, very clear, and bass hit too! If you hold them in your hand you can feel the bass hit and vibrate the headset, don't worry it doesn't feel weird or vibrate when you wear them on your head.

Reactions: RuggedRadios

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000