Ultra4 Nationals PHOTOS

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
This was one of the best races we've been to all season, so much action you didn't know where to look!
Just want to congratulate and give a huge thank you to all of our sponsored teams, Wild West Motorsports Park, and Ultra4 Racing.

Here's some shots from the weekend. Check out our facebook album for more.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Footage of practice and qualifying.

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/x1ga8RqinZo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/x1ga8RqinZo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Race day.

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/bf_Mty6itqk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/bf_Mty6itqk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
After watching practice on Friday on the live feed. I was regretting not going. I almost rearranged my plans to go but I needed to take care of some stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000