UTVUnderground Shop Tour - Bert's Mega Mall

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Bert's Mega Mall Shop Tour

I am really proud to announce Bert's Mega Mall as the newest sponsor/advertiser on UTVUnderground.com. Art from Bert's Mega Mall invited me up to take a look at this MEGA dealership and gave me the grand tour of this amazing facility.

First thing I notice when I walk through the door of this monstrous facility is the insane waiting lobby and the large Starbucks like coffee bar! YES, COFFEE BAR! Full of all your favorite drinks and snacks, this is the ultimate place to wait while your loan is being approved. Its also the perfect place for your wife and kids to hang out while you browse all the big boy toys!

Bert's sells every kind of power sport machine you could imagine. From UTV's to ATV's, Motorcycles for off or on road, scooters and everything in between. Bert's also carry's all the major brands under one roof which is great for the person who is unsure of exactly what they want. The other thing that I noticed was the awesome selection of new and USED products. I saw a few mini bikes and UTV's that would make perfect 1st's for anyone without spending a ton of money. With that being said, Bert's encourages trade ins and will buy your used UTV or Bike or take it in on trade! This is huge incentive for those looking to upgrade.

In addition to the amazing selection of new and used on and off road machines was their selection of water sports machines. Bert's sell's and finances party boats, sport water craft such as Sea-Doo's, and mini power boats! This is truly a one stop shop if you are looking to fill your driveway full of good times!

After browsing the show room Art led me back to the SXS Headquarters section of the store which is located by the parts and accessories department. The SXS HQ is stocked full of aftermarket accessories for your UTV. This is awesome for the customer who wants to leave with their UTV styled from top to bottom. Bert's carries wheels, tires, seats, harnesses, performance products, Go-Pro camera's, and a million other ins and outs to make your new machine a one of a kind.

Walk across the isle and you are in the midst of one of the largest parts and accessories departments I have ever seen. This is the place to stock up on all of your OEM replacement parts as well as all of your sweet riding gear and clothing. All the hot brands are in stock, it was hard for me to not walk through the isles and start filling a basket full of hats and clothes. I restrained but next time its on! If you need a gas can, Bert's has it. If you need a filter, Bert's has it. If you need a fluid, Bert's has it! From A to Z it's on the shelf and in stock!

Once I was done eyeballing the goods in the SXS HQ and Part/Accesories Dept. Art lead me out to the service center. Here is where Bert's certified mechanics and technicians are working feaverishly on repairing, servicing, and modifying all sorts of power sports machines. Whether you need an oil change or a top end replaced Bert's can do it, and they do it well. As we walker out back I spotted a massive row of 2012 products lined up, fresh off the truck and ready to be assembled for the masses. Here is where Art showed me some of the custom things Bert's is capable of doing in terms of adding doors or cage's to the new machines.

As we worked our way back around to the front of the massive facility I took in just how large this place is. It is on par with a Costco shopping center and is truly a power sports junkies heaven! I found myself saying I want one of those, one of those, one of those, and one of those...hahah It was really cool!

Everyone at Bert's was welcoming and courteous. Everyone was eager to help me find my way and ask if I needed anything. I was also very excited to learn that Bert's has appointed a point person for UTVUnderground in both the sales and the parts department. Art Wood will be taking care of all new and used vehicle purchases for UTVUnderground. If you want a price or quote then contact Art, tell him you are a UTVUnderground member and he has vowed to take very good care of all of our members! If you need OEM parts or accessories then contact Shawn Mclaren. He too is committed to assisting UTVUnderground members with whatever it is they may need to keep their UTV looking and running strong!

In the end I am very thrilled to be adding one more solid sponsor to UTVUnderground.com. Bert's is definitley a MEGA MALL full of awesome products! If you are in the Riverside/LA area of Southern California then be sure to give Bert's a look and a call when looking for your next UTV, ATV, MX, Motorcycle, or Water Craft!

1151 N. Azusa Avenue • Covina, CA 91722 • 626-974-6600
Monday-Friday 10am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 8pm • Sunday 10am to 7pm
SERVICE: Mon.-Sat. 10am to 6pm • Closed Sunday

BERT'S MEGA MALL : Look Inside the Mega Mall!

Art Wood - New and Used Sales - UTVUnderground.com Point Man
951-318-0906 CELL
[email protected]

Shawn Mclaren - Parts & Accesories - UTVUnderground Point Man
626-974-6600
[email protected]

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Sweet facility!! I don't know who the sales person was but my best friends dad just bought a rzr4 from there this weekend. He was very happy with it and the service there.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
I have been going to Berts for 20 plus yrs getting jet skis quads and lots of parts . i know Jason in parts dept.very well .grreat place to shop .

Thanks for all the positive feedback! We will be at the Sands Sport Super Show. Please please come by and check out all the cool Side x Sides we will have at the show for sale. Rumor has it we may have a custom XP 900 4 seater for sale. More info to come. Bert's is very excited to be a part of the UTV Underground!! Thank you everybody for making us feel so welcome.

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
That place looks alot like Heaven, Cant wait to see the 4XP900 at the sand show. . . Cash talks right?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
man i cant wait until my favorite local shop (berts) starts selling utvunderground.com swag. :cool:

Thank you, we will keep you updated.. Lots of cool new parts and custom side x sides on display this season. Some of the Bert's crew is heading to Glamis next weekend. Look for the Bert's logos on the doors of a couple Polaris Rzr's and a new Wild Cat. We will be camping at pad 2.5. Hope to see you all out there.
Art Wood

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000