Welcome from UTVUnderground

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JoeyD23, Mar 8, 2013.

1. bigkat660

bigkat660 Member

Thanks for he warm welcome... Although I've been a member here since 2010 I've only racked up about 30 posts but now that the knuckle heads from that other place are coming here maybe ill rack up some more... Oh and maybe meet some of you new to me friends :D

2. Simi Dude

Simi Dude La Familia For Life !!

Welcome to y'all,
    This forum is what I call home. Some of the best people in the offroad world that me and my family and have camped & rode with.

Lot's of content here, Joey & Rusty work their butt's off to get it to us. Check it out.

3. Cisco Kid

Cisco Kid Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila

X2 X2 ;-)

4. onerich

onerich The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia

Yes, I was feeling the same way and didn't want to be a board slut and hit every one . So I'll follow Jim's post and welcome all the new guys in this thread. Joey really did a good job of rolling out the welcome mat and I'm looking forward to see some new bloods pix,video and info . SO WELCOME ALL !

5. Goodtimes

Goodtimes Well-Known Member

Welcome guys, this place rocks, Joey and Rusty do a fine job. Great to have you aboard.

6. Roo

Roo New Member

Awesome welcome Joey, by the way what did you do with the fatrod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

I sold the fatrod a couple years ago. Funny, it's actually back at Magnum OffRoad right now. After almost 3.5 years the Weller 720 striker engine finally took a dump. What a great engine!! Anyway, I hear the new owner may want to jut get rid of it. It's still a bad ass car. It would be sick to put an SV1 Weller swap in it.

[​IMG]

8. Roo

Roo New Member

SV1 would be sweet! Don't think the owner will have much problem selling. The build is top shelf and well documented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. watrsmkr

watrsmkr New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and looking forward to being here!!!:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

10. Slacker

Slacker La Familia

Welcome aboard fellas! You're going to find out in time that Joey pretty well lets anyone in here no matter hows nuts they are:eek: It really makes the forum a ton of fun!:D

11. hymarker

hymarker New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

12. DesertRhino1301

DesertRhino1301 New Member

Alright I am jumping on over also.

13. Bayoutiger

Bayoutiger 2012 700SE Rhineaux

Thanks for the welcome!!

14. s2k1

s2k1 Member

Welcome everyone! :)
    Just think how crazy this place will be when Yamaha finally releases a new SxS!!! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kenny G

Kenny G Member

Thanks for the SUPER COOL welcome UTV Underground and SXS Junkies. :cool:

16. JRLoos

JRLoos New Member

JoeyD, thanks for the warm welcome. I've been a member a while on here, but didn't post much because RF kept me pretty busy... JoeyD, are coming to Mud Nationals again this year? I saw you last year.

17. Brian lee Rhino450

Brian lee Rhino450 New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I was kinda new over there. At least i got to talk to James and buy his product before that stuff went down. We all have to start somewhere, knowledge is king. And im glad to be here

18. Kenny G

Kenny G Member

Brian Welcome to the forum. Is your Avatar "COOP" Art? Got some of his stuff. :cool:

19. Brian lee Rhino450

Brian lee Rhino450 New Member

Thanks kenny, I know that image is what he is pretty well know for. Had my back tattoo as my avatar but dident think people would get it so i changed it to this.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  20. RHINOdan

RHINOdan RHINOdonkey

Well, being a veteran member of almost 4 years, I should post up and welcome all you fresh meat to the forum. lol

I went else where for a while because, one, I didn't feel like I fit in and, two, because even thought I paid for a UTVUG shirt and flag, I never got one single daymn steeeeeeker!! Guess I was never cool enough. lol JK