WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I am a critical care RN for the last 11 years. I did flight nursing for 5 years and now am working in our local ER. Eric had his own fab shop here in Havasu for 4 years but broke his arm last year at the Worcs race so we closed. He is now working on heavy equipment and fabricating at home.
YOU ARE DEFINIETLY A ROCKSTAR!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
i do all kinds of roofing mostley residental roofing and comercal jobs as well i ben in business sence 1989
Thats cool Gary.
The company I worked for was doing alot of Single Ply PVC and TPO. The last job I was at was at Disneyland.
Try to keep cool out there! :cool:

Racers Edge

Nov 15, 2010
Hello everyone. Great topic. I'm a Project Manager for a energy consulting company. I run all of our GIS, GPS, Mapping and field inspection services along with a lot of other things. We are based in AZ but work all over the US. I also recently started a small graphic design company the does design, vinyl, vehicle wraps, etc.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
21 years in the Navy as a Electronics Technician, maintained and repaired HF, UHF, satellite communications, Navy Tactical Data Links and Radars.
retired in 02 as Chief Petty Officer.

now I am a program manager for a defense contractor, mainly dealing with Tactical Data link devices and simulation battle scenario training aides, from
$20K to $2 Mil orders. all over the world.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
21 years in the Navy as a Electronics Technician, maintained and repaired HF, UHF, satellite communications, Navy Tactical Data Links and Radars.
retired in 02 as Chief Petty Officer.

now I am a program manager for a defense contractor, mainly dealing with Tactical Data link devices and simulation battle scenario training aides, from
$20K to $2 Mil orders. all over the world.
ROG, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. WE APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO SERVES IN THE MILITARY PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I agree! Thank you to all that serve our country! Joey, You are too funny! Thank you Dune Dummy, your appreciation for what I do is appreciated!:D

BIGTIME

Mar 18, 2011
Bakersfield,CA
Im a Drilling Fluids Engineer ''Mud Man" , for Halliburton.
Design and oversee drilling fluid programs for different formations we may incounter while drilling. Anything from light oil, heavy oil, or geothermal.
Basically im a glorified baby sitter. I sit in a trailer for 2 weeks at a time, and make sure no one screws anything up :D

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
union plumber. right now i coordinate CAD design and field conditions at a large semi conductor manufacturing plant. lots of OT in sight for a few years.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
I'm a Weldor/Fabricator.

Went to Citrus College with a scholarship from Toyota and became a Factory trained Toyota technician; achieved my Toyota Master Tech and ASE Master Diagnostic Tech status by the time I was 22 and left Longo Toyota to build Hot Rods at Specialized Street Rods and finally Williams Classic Chassis Works.

Began racing off-road trucks in '99 with some friends while I worked at the dealership and knew that fabricating and racing was what I wanted to do more than being a mechanic.

I started prepping our race truck in my garage and eventually moved to a small shop where I worked nights and weekends on customer's projects. By 2004 I had moved into a 3000sq ft shop and gone full time with the business.

In 2007 I made the decision to downsize my shop after a bad back injury. I moved my operation to the small shop behind my home and after a full recovery of my back I was offered a job as the R&D fabricator for Pro Armor where I still work today.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Ive been in manufacturing for 17 years...started at the bottom running CNC machines, moved up to shift supervisor, then into Scheduling/management. All this was at a oil Tool manufacture. Now I am the Production Manager at my favorite GM/UTV suspension Manufacture. Lots of fun!:D

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I have been Installing garage doors and openers for about 7 years, before this I worked at the parts counter at Motorcycle shops in Seattle and Fresno CA.
I would love to make a living in the motorsports industry. I have been racing quads, dirt bikes, cars, street bikes and now UTVs steady for about 13 years..

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I started in the pluming field in 1982. Worked for and managed a couple companies thru the years. Spent 10 years in Lake havasu City as a plumbing contractor. Currently I am self employed working solely on drain systems. I hydro jett, camera and locate, smoke test and simply clean drains. I have all the fun equipment, here are a couple videos for a company I get to R&D lots of new equipment.

[ame=http://youtu.be/uwMX-wK9DeY]YouTube - CS1000 Digital Recording Monitor[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/q54NXMZOc8g]YouTube - SeeSnake® MINIPak Monitor[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000