WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
good point. That makes a lot of sense to me!! That is a lot of UTV's to be on the track at once!
AGREED I TRIED TO WAVE PAST THE FASTER CLASS 1 GUYS WHEN EVER I KNEW THEY WERE BEHIND ME I GOT NERFED REALLY HARD BY ONE ONLY CUS I COULD NOT SEE IN MY MIRRORS DUE TO THE MUD , I SAY IF CLASS ONE CONTINUES TO GROW , THEY SHOULD GET THERE OWN TIME SLOT.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
49 cars on one course at one time is too many. They break the quads up into a half dozen different classes...its not to much to ask to break the UTV's down either IMO.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
49 cars on one course at one time is too many. They break the quads up into a half dozen different classes...its not to much to ask to break the UTV's down either IMO.
Maybe I was just in a less busy section of the track but I liked the high car count, all at once. I love racing wheel to wheel, MX style. Look at how short SX tracks are and they have 20 bikes at a time. They run 1 minute lap times. We had 6-8 minute lap times.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
I kind of agree, I think the races need to be fun to watch to promote the sport and the more cars the better I think, Ive never watched one..and a few time on the lucas track there were three of us side by side, all at once flyin off those jumps that was fun. We all need to try to be curtious and move for other classes and even our own if the drivers whoopin us. Its hard, I try to move as fast as I can, but that race was harder than normal it was hard to see and dangerous to get off line in that mud...

Last year it was horrible during the first rounds nobody moved, but towards the end it was much better, maybe thngs will work themselves out.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Horns or the co-driver gets a paint ball gun. 3 warning shots on the back of the helmet then nerf.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
This was my first Worcs race and really didn't know what to expect. What i found was an awesome group of racers who was so helpful and just a great group of people. Thanks for everything. I had a blast. I look forward to see you all at round 2.

Oh and Joey this guy should get the lucky dog award. I did not meet this guy and some of you locals may know who this is can't read the number very well. But he is lucky to have had a rzr to race in the mud fest.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o6UTbCJnrMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
This was my first Worcs race and really didn't know what to expect. What i found was an awesome group of racers who was so helpful and just a great group of people. Thanks for everything. I had a blast. I look forward to see you all at round 2.

Oh and Joey this guy should get the lucky dog award. I did not meet this guy and some of you locals may know who this is can't read the number very well. But he is lucky to have had a rzr to race in the mud fest.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o6UTbCJnrMc" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP THAT WAS CASEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOO WAY TO BRO...LOL

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o6UTbCJnrMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yea I heard he dropped a chalupa and need to change his Laundry....I brought him a new steering wheel to:D

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Tim you were doing good out there!

BTW I believe that was KC! his first time out :]
Thanks man I had a blast. I wish I lived closer. I just got home its been a long week.

I had to stop because on my second pull on the tear off I pulled them all off. Then over heated. should have moved radiator to the back .Then i made tons of mistakes out there getting my tires off in the mud berm and getting sucked in. But I will say this Im ready to go again. Like I said y'all are a great group of racers and thank you all for welcoming us in.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

hahahahaah OH MAN!!! Serious PUCKER moment threre! When in doubt, hammer out!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000