WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
AND...WORCS is organized and runs right on schedule. Nice to see. Great Series!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The Polaris 570 was running hard.

RJ always runs hard.

It was really muddy. The pics dont come out great in the mud.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Anyone know how Keenan Rogerson did?
Keenan was Killin it!! He and Phillip from Tower works took the hole shot in the first row and battles for 3-4 laps until Keenan took the pass. Then keenan led the race until he broke a rear CV in the last lap. I thought he had won the race until He told me he broke:(

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
There was a great battle going on most of the race and I thought he had won also.
Is he planning on putting rear fenders on that car?

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Congrats to all the finishers!!! We had 7 Cognito Suspended Cars running across all three classes, Class One Andrew Berry took a 6th place finish, Chris Hawks took a 7th place finish, and Casey Fillippi took a 12th place finish. Casey has never raced any type of vehicle and took a 12th out of 28 cars in class 1!!!!

In class 2 Justin drove the Cognito BITD Kawasaki Teryx and had a DNF. He broke a gear 1 tie rod pin.

In class 3 there was 3 starters, 2 finishers. Code Rahiders killed it in The stock RZR570. He was running strong in 3rd place until a flat tire slowed him down. He raced 2 full laps with a de beaded front left tire and finished in 4th place. Larry Carrher had a solid race and brought a 5th place finish!

Everyone who raced yesterday are troopers!!! there is nothing that would have made me get into a vehicle and slop thru all that mud:eek:

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
There was a great battle going on most of the race and I thought he had won also.
Is he planning on putting rear fenders on that car?
That battle was fierce!! The rear of that car is finished other than a bumper.

Man that kid is hard on driveline parts! Must be all that HP. That sucks, he will get it together.
He is definatly hard on equiptment!! He even added limit straps thinking that maybe he was drooping out too far. Hopefully he can have it worked out for Primm.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307

Attachments

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I had a great time tromping in the mud snapping pics of all you crazies out there destroying your machines with mud! hahahah I got a bunch of pics loading now and will start an official thread.

Thank you to each and everyone of you out there running those Underground colors on your cars!!! Still pumps us up to see that every race...

49 UTV's!!! HAHAHHAAH SO AWESOME! 49!!!!!!

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
Keenan was Killin it!! He and Phillip from Tower works took the hole shot in the first row and battles for 3-4 laps until Keenan took the pass. Then keenan led the race until he broke a rear CV in the last lap. I thought he had won the race until He told me he broke:(
Those guys were killing it this was one fun race! But I passed Keenan on the second to last lap just before the finish line jump before he broke his cv. Keenan sorry for the ruff pass but i saw a pass line and I took it. Sucks some of the slower racers cant move over when the leaders are coming through. Congrats to everyone! See you at primm.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Those guys were killing it this was one fun race! But I passed Keenan on the second to last lap just before the finish line jump before he broke his cv. Keenan sorry for the ruff pass but i saw a pass line and I took it. Sucks some of the slower racers cant move over when the leaders are coming through. Congrats to everyone! See you at primm.
With all due respect Ryan... The format is such that the "faster" guys are on the same track/course as the "slower" guys. It would seem to me that it would be a little hard for the "slower" guys to know who is a "leader" and who is just another competitor in their class. In this type of MX racing you don't just let a guy by you. You hold your line and make the "faster" guy get around, although a flat out block or take out is not cool. The WORCS tracks are also not the easiest to pass on due to their single track designs. So due to the format, you faster guys at times are going to be held up. Its your job as a "faster" driver to find a clean way to pass.

Maybe a meeting on track curtesy needs to be held prior to the next race. Some may not know what a nerf is, and some may not know how to properly deliver one without delivering a ton of damage to another vehicle.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
On this subject Ryan, with 28 cars in class one. When is the point were Sean will give class one a stand alone race earlier Saturday? The track got pretty busy. In adelanto at the meeting he said he would make time when we have "enough" cars to justify. Have we got close to that point?

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
Glen helen would usually have a higher turn out than other races. But yes the track was kinda crowded when i was watching.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
I did my share of following and being followed yesterday too. However, it was a mud fest, and I pitched my goggles about 30 seconds into the first lap! I think had the course been dry, it would have offered plenty of passing opportunities. For 49 cars, I didn't come away thinking the track was too crowded given the conditions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000