WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I cant wait to get back out to the WORCS SERIES!! This time I will be taking pictures!

Congrats to Tyler W. and the wagon burners, and good luck to the BLACK RHINO RACING TEAM!

RAIN OR SHINE SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

FUNCO MOTORSPORTS IS AT THE TOP OF THERE GAME!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
WORCS SERIES

LOOKS LIKE RAIN AND MUD = PITBULL TIRES "ROCKERS"

Team 747INK is under some pressure comming into the WORCS SERIES RD#1 and decides to use the PITBULL TIRES due to the rain and mud that was brought to GLEN HELEN RACEWAY this morning.Watch these PITBULLS go to work and the ROCKERS clean out the tread very well,so therfore less mud on the tires and the tread hooks up like no tommarrow!

GOOD LUCK KAYLA!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
A record 49 cars took the green today at Glen Helen!!! Big turnout. Stay tuned for pics very soon.

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Was awesome seeing all those cars.
Congrats to Dave lytle for getting a 2nd in class 2 behind a seasoned loors racer.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
49 UTV's took the green flag today. 27 of them were XP900's.

Amazing what UTV technology has done for UTV racing.

Its crazy how times have changed. I remember rallying the AZ Rhino guys to go race when we had the Rhino Racing League. We'd be lucky to get five or six cars in 06-07. Amazing to see the progression from the beginning!

Way to go Worcs, and Worcs racers!

Tell me, how much fun are you guys having in this series? Is it off the charts fun? Affordable? Well managed from a racers perspective?

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Amazing what UTV technology has done for UTV racing.

Its crazy how times have changed. I remember rallying the AZ Rhino guys to go race when we had the Rhino Racing League. We'd be lucky to get five or six cars in 06-07. Amazing to see the progression from the beginning!

Way to go Worcs, and Worcs racers!

Tell me, how much fun are you guys having in this series? Is it off the charts fun? Affordable? Well managed from a racers perspective?
WORCS really has a great thing going here with fun tracks and really affordable racing.I was there just helping a friend he loved the track even though they had to change it some due to all the rain.
With costs of about 70 bucks to race with transponder rental alot more people can afford to race.All three classes had a good turn out and were fun to watch.
Great job WORCS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000