Search results

1. U

IATVHSS Blue Ridge Run UTV Race Video

If you happen to live near Iowa and would like to race some hare scramble and a few short course races next year, check out this series: http://www.iatvhss.com Here's a video of their last race for this year in Carlisle, IA which is where they raced the 4 hour Heartland Challenge too...
  2. U

Chariton, IA IASCS UTV Races Pics & Vids

Looks like some fun racing down there. We're back in Maryville, TN in November, so I wouldn't be able to make the longer format race, unfortunately. Good luck in the races this weekend down there... Chris
  3. U

Here's some of the pics:
  4. U

This is only the second one of these IATVHSS races I've been to this year. I just found out about them. I haven't been down to the Springfield races either. Who puts those on? We've just been watching and filming for fun the last two weekends, but definitely considering racing the series next...
  5. U

I knew the video footage wasn't great, so I added the slomo so the guys could watch their suspensions to help dual them in a bit. Chris
  6. U

I didn't realize exactly how the racing was setup today, so I wasn't able to stay the entire time. Plus, I had a problem with my camera part of the way through the Limited race that prevented me from capturing everything, unfortunately. Needless to say, I tried to make up some short videos of...
  7. U

All UTV's Coyote Crossing IATVHSS UTV Race Pics & Vid

I've got many other photos of probably all the UTV's that raced. If you'd like to receive them, just email me, and I'll gladly send them over. Chris
  8. U

Hey guys, Here's some more pics:
  9. U

Hey guys, I went and watched the UTV Race yesterday for the Iowa Hare Scramble Series http://www.IATVHSS.com and got some pics I thought I'd share. I have more to post later, but thought the slimy mud hole was fun! Hope you enjoy... Coyote Crossing IATVHSS UTV Race 9-7-13 - YouTube
  10. U

full tube chassis rzr

Looking good. Lots of great triangulation to it.
  11. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

What was stock for comparison?
  12. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Very sharp Brit! Chris
  13. U

Polaris Single seater

Have you been able to do a race with it yet?
  14. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Yep, getting them closer to a 1:1 ratio definitely allows for a lot better tunability and less shock fade, but you will lose travel if you maintain the same mounting location on the a-arms at the same time. Like you said, though, it all comes with a price, because once you go down this path...
  15. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Are the shocks longer to make you want to do that? Or, you wanting to lower the COG some more?
  16. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Longer front shocks? Chris
  17. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I think I'll be in FL then, but if not, I'd like to make it to one of those races. Looks fast and easy, course wise.
  18. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

When you planning to have it done? First race now? Chris
  19. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Can you space up the driveshaft a bit, so you clear the grease fitting and box in the fuel lines with some metal? Chris
  20. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

No doubt a fine line. I just know when I rolled at the Soboba GP around 50 mph, I was glad to have the additional bracing and no damage to the car or rollcage. I guess it also depends how many times you want to build a cage too. :)
  21. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Brit, are you going to be adding more bracing to the cage?
  22. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Looking good Brit.
  23. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I wonder how many people would buy a ready to weld frame/body kit to convert their existing RZRs to a single seater? Maybe something that would allow them to swap all their stock parts over to it, so they could swap it back when it comes time to sell it, or whatever they wanted to do.
  24. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Do you have pics of the ones you built Queen Racing?
  25. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Looking good.
  26. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Looks good. Chris
  27. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Sorry...meant the fuel cell. Chris
  28. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

You building it out of aluminum? Chris
  29. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Updates? Chris
  30. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I hear ya...I raced Soboba twice too and loved it. Placed 6th both times...lol. Here's a video of the first lap in 2009...just a tad muddy, to say the least. :) 2009 Soboba GP UTV Race - Lap 1 - YouTube Chris
  31. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Damn...you should live out west then...that's some serious driving all the way out to CA. Let me know the first race you do back east...I'd like to go. Chris
  32. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Sounds good Brit. When/where is the first race you're planning to hit with the new rig? Chris
  33. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Sweet Brit. If you could keep it that low and still see over the dash, that would be awesome. Chris
  34. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

How much lower were you able to place the seat compared to stock? Chris
  35. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Looking good Brit...now quit playing with your new tools and start using them, including your camera...we need more pics...lol. :) Chris
  36. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Is that your gas and brake pedals hanging off the top tube? 4x4's should make some really solid seat bases. :) Chris
  37. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Get crackin' and post some pics. :) Chris
  38. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Hey Brit, Will you be running power steering with the new rack? Any idea how much quicker of a ratio it will be? Chris
  39. U

Polaris RZR XP 4 Video

Hey guys, Here's a Polaris RZR XP 4 Video All New Polaris RZR XP 4...900cc 4 Seat Performance Side-by-Side Chris
  40. U

New RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Offers Razor Sharp Xtreme Performance for Four

Hey guys, Here's a video of the RZR XP 4: All New Polaris RZR XP 4...900cc 4 Seat Performance Side-by-Side - YouTube Chris
  41. U

Please Welcome HCR Racing to UTVUnderground.com!!!!

It's time for you to make a name for yourself now Joanne...do it! :) Plus, do you guys know about our rzr s and rzr 4 trade in program? Chris
  42. U

2011 King of the Hammers Results

Good pics, but the watermarks are annoying as hell. Chris
  43. U

2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

Nice...not sure I met you at the UTV Rally or not. Chris
  44. U

Here's Brett & Katie ripping up Pritchett Canyon in Moab: YouTube - Brett & Katie - Pritchett Canyon at the 4th Annual UTV Rally Chris
  45. U

That's awesome...love those guys! We've done quite a bit of riding in Moab together, and they're great folks. Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000