1937 xp

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Looking good guys. Enjoying the thread. Could you tell me about plumbing the radiator .. What did you use n that lower hose that comes off the motor aiming towards the ground... I wIll be taking on this task in the next couple weeks..

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Looking good guys. Enjoying the thread. Could you tell me about plumbing the radiator .. What did you use n that lower hose that comes off the motor aiming towards the ground... I wIll be taking on this task in the next couple weeks..
the plumbing for the radiator was a pain because we changed locations twice. at the end i cut off stock hose ends on the radiator. Welded 90's from stock aluminum tubing. So they were off set upper hose to passenger side and lower to driver side. For some miracle reason their was hose from the stock stuff that worked for upper hose. on the lower hose i took the stock aluminum tubing and bent it up it fits in my 1" dies. and just used the stock hose and fill neck. we ended up changing it one more time and had to go by some 1" hose to make everything work. I will post some pics tomorow after testing.

jerome

Dec 8, 2009
peoria az
1937 xp is 99.9% done just got home from testing, big thanks to the crew @ xmf for a killer suspension, rito at the stripping shop, and craig at atd, for working on the car non stop to get it done, car is way better than i expected or any of us expected, a few quick adjustments tommorow,and car is ready to go to parker, this car went from my dune car to race car in less than a month. all we are waiting on is chad from from c and r designs to come and paint car then it will be done! :eek: also like to thanks go go performance for help with tire and wheels and dirty dawg for clutching

jerome

Dec 8, 2009
peoria az
rito dont tell my wife i took her tires of her rzr 4, she will not be happy! maybe chad can paint and bondo them and she will never know, my wifes race suit should fit craig!!!!:D

NickTrusty995

Dec 27, 2011
Where do you get those blue lights? Been trying to find one for my XP for a while now and have been unsuccessful..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000