2011 King Of The Hammers Official Photo Thread

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Jon Crowley came up short but his Teryx is Top Notch!

Here are some pics taken by me for all of you to enjoy. Shots were taken at the UTV Drivers Meeting, RM1, and the first major rock obstacle section called "Elvis". Because of our position and relay duties we didnt have time to get back over to the finish and or the "Aftershock" rock obstacle section but I know others did so hopefully they will post their images here as well.

I have videos to come as well as images and video from the big Ultra4 race on Friday which was INSANE!!!!!!!

If you have never been to KOH before you need to put it on the schedule for next year!!!

Jeff Knoll, Reid Nordin, and Casey Currie talking at the drivers meeting

Charlene Bower of UTVWeekly.com taking pictures of me taking pictures! haha

One of our favorite supporters and a huge sponsor at KOH

Kawasaki was there all week offering demo rides to those who wanted to test the Kawasaki Teryx in the desert of Johnson Valley

Jeff Knoll conducted the drivers meeting while Reid "Team Green" Nordin and Kawasaki hosted it at the Kawi semi

The whos who of UTV racing was at King Of The Hammers

The KOH UTV Trophy is a circulating trophy that gets rotated to the winner each year. Last year before it could be awarded to Mitch Guthrie it was stolen. Miraculously a hiker found the trophy a few days before the race this year out on a trail buried under a bunch of rocks. Pretty neat to see it returned and now it is in the hands of Jagged X's Brandon Schueler who took home the win this year!

Racers staged at the start line at 7am on Thursday and let me tell you IT WAS COLD! Some say they saw it on the thermometer as cold as 19 degrees!!!

Almost every UTV in the race had UTVUnderground decals proudly displayed on their cars including Monster Energy racer Casey Currie. I must say I am so proud to see all of the support that the UTV community has offered up by running our decals, shirts, hoodies, hats, and flags!

UTVUnderground's "cuflipn" took 6th in his first Hammers Race

Last edited:

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
WOW!! Great pictures Joey!!!! Thank you for everything Katie and I had a blast and are already planning for next year!

This event was incredible well worth the 23 hour drive!

Cheers,
Brett
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Bret ( cuflipn ) Car looks sharp !!

Joey Pics' look awsome thanks for the show. I also read an artical in the Borrego Sun that talked about you and Ocotillo Wells , Good stuff , Your doin the sport the right way keep up the good work !

:cool:

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Great pics Joey! Thanks for the support, and help for keeping this race going!!
G-

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
WOW!! Great pictures Joey!!!! Thank you for everything Katie and I had a blast and are already planning for next year!

This event was incredible well worth the 23 hour drive!

Cheers,
Brett
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thanks Brett, it was awesome hanging with you and Katie this last week! I love how your Teryx came out, one of my all time favorite UTV's!

Nice shots Joey, good to hang with you guys....whatever you do please post video of Rocker and Troy getting testy at each other.:D
Thank you very much! I am working on video today and I know I got some stuff of the Tech3 Teryx coming down Elvis!

Great pics Joey! Thanks for the support, and help for keeping this race going!!
G-

Thank you guys for all the return support in coming out and participating in these events. I can use all your help in keeping some of these races going!!!

Mitch G

2009-2010-2012 King Of The Hammers UTV winner
Feb 14, 2010
Did anyone get any pics of us and Guthrie going back and forth on Aftershock?:D
Brandon, I have some good in car , My son is trying to get it together into a video, You should see the part where you went down the waterfall :eek: . My camera quit right after we came out of aftershock Im bummed.

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
Brandon, I have some good in car , My son is trying to get it together into a video, You should see the part where you went down the waterfall :eek: . My camera quit right after we came out of aftershock Im bummed.
Mitch, this is Mike, regardless...would love to see that video!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000