2014 Thanksgiving OW Pictures and Stories

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
We headed back to CAMP UTVunderground for Thanksgiving weekend in Ocotillo Wells,CA. This is where the 1st UTVunderground group ride took place. You couldnt ask for better weather all weekend. The Yamaha Rhino still kicking butt,Now its time to upgrade now that my kids dont fit in the back seat.Rhino craft was the first to lay welds on this car back in 2006. The Pitbull Tires had no issues and might last a life time.Summers Brothers axels still leading the pack. The Rugged Radio set up I have allows me to communicate when my kids are driving around camp. I need 4 Ruggged hemet kits w/PTT in place of my headsets. We went on a few rides and we found a guy at shell reef going down sheel reef on his mountain bike full speed? Turkey left overs were good and always love to BBQ. I received a new cooler from Assault Industries and used it all week end to keep the kids drinks cold. The last night we had pit bike Championships called the Gentlemens Jack 400. We lined all the utvs up with lights to light up the course. Dont do this at home only at the desert! 4 racers and 1 MAN STANDING. There was also 2 other quad DBLS race 2 gays and then to girls.These racers had us on our feet and laughing to death. Todd Peter is crowned champion until next series. We had a blast with family and friends and cant wait for the next trip???

Enjoy the pictures and maybe some video.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I had a great trip. My new truck worked great. My new trailer worked ok, I need a generator. My T4.... It's plain bad ass.

GOLF CART DORK.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
We rode over by Superstition. Never made it to the south side of the rode.

GOLF CART DORK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000