Any interest in a week long adventure ride in So Cal

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I have been watching the Ultimate Adventure 2013 ride for the truck and Jeep guys and started thinking if there were a scheduled trip to hit Ocotillo one day then Glamis then Superstition then Stoddard Wells then Dumont all with a camp at each night....what would the interest be. Would any vendors be willing to get on board

ALEX

Mar 26, 2010
I think thats a great idea Ive been a huge fan of the ultimate adventure for a long time and always wanted to do something like that.money and time permitting I'd be down to try it.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Man glamis to stoddard wells is a lot of ground to cover 4 hour drive plus in a car. Sounds like a lot of fun tho. I could see starting at bird springs to barstow, dumont, stateline, Colorado river would be a bit more feasible but who knows. I'm interested tho either way!

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Glamis , Superstition then ocotillo might be alittle more doable
maybe Stoddard wells , Dumont , state line then the river ?
just a thought

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Man glamis to stoddard wells is a lot of ground to cover 4 hour drive plus in a car. Sounds like a lot of fun tho. I could see starting at bird springs to barstow, dumont, stateline, Colorado river would be a bit more feasible but who knows. I'm interested tho either way!

Maybe something like Gordons Well, Glamis, Superstition, Ocotillo, Truckhaven, Glamis North would be better

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Maybe something like Gordons Well, Glamis, Superstition, Ocotillo, Truckhaven, Glamis North would be better

Only been to glamis once, so I don't know much about the areas but it would be cool.

We need to figure out where, then get some people together to scout out the route. Would be awesome to include all types of terrain, Knarly rock trails, fun desert washes I'm sure you guys get it.

I know a group did a trip from Barstow to stateline to searchlight and the river. Mostly open desert trails but would still be cool.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Only been to glamis once, so I don't know much about the areas but it would be cool.

We need to figure out where, then get some people together to scout out the route. Would be awesome to include all types of terrain, Knarly rock trails, fun desert washes I'm sure you guys get it.

I know a group did a trip from Barstow to stateline to searchlight and the river. Mostly open desert trails but would still be cool.
Maybe lets ride the Mojave trail from Daggett to the river

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000