Barstow to Vegas 2012

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Motion X works great. I use it all the time.

Does MotionX-GPS require a cellular network?
The iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS and 3G use an A-GPS (Assisted-GPS) chipset which uses cell tower triangulation to speed up GPS signal acquisition. Cellular coverage is not needed to acquire a signal, however the signal acquisition will be much quicker if you have data coverage.
Without data services, it can take 15 minutes or longer to acquire a signal. This is simply because it takes longer to determine which satellites to use out of the 31 available around the world. With data services, it typically takes under a minute, but it can take up to 5 minutes.
You do need data services or WiFi if you want to share your waypoints or tracks via Facebook, Twitter or Email.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
All I need is a lowrance xtr. But thats going to have wait. We wont need it for this trip anyways. The power lines will guide the way. Cant wait to meet some new peeps and reminisce with those I already know.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Getting close we should get an official role call going.
Insert name and avatar if you are going may 11 and returning may 12
1.Plumber (Cory)

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Oh man that made me wince once u went over end. Ow you also need a new roof lol.
Think you'll be able to make it to the ride?
I am still trying to make it. Was going to Tare the car down this weekend and see what all needs to be done. But I have to work ot this weekend so I am losing time to work on the car. But need the money to fix it.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
I have a stock cage I'm getting rid of of interested
So sorry I have been trying to get my other half to let me get a really nice cage for a while and now that this one is all messed up I got the ok :)... Who would have known all it would take was to roll with her in the car? If I would have known that I would have done it a long time ago lol

Jershum

Feb 15, 2012
Victorville, CA
So sorry I have been trying to get my other half to let me get a really nice cage for a while and now that this one is all messed up I got the ok :)... Who would have known all it would take was to roll with her in the car? If I would have known that I would have done it a long time ago lol
No worries, just figured it would be cheap and quick! :) I'm in save mode for a cage myself, they get pricey once you decide you want a roof, number plates and tabs lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000