Best in The Desert Henderson 250

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Its Henderson 250 time! JoeyD and the rest of our guys are en route to Henderson as I type this. Who's coming out to the race?

In honor of this weekends event, I figured I'd share some of our photos from the 2011 BITD Henderson race. If you want to check out Joeys OG race report write up from that weekend you can do it here.

Anyway, enjoy the trip down memory lane! Ill post updates from the guys as I get em!

How about them John Deere teams!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
i went to irc, and they only showed 2 vehicles in class 1900, neither of them familiar names.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Thanks Joey! I was Jonesing hard for info! Hope everyone is having a safe race. I don't know who to root for?:confused: The front runners certainly did their homework, and earned their positions by doing so. Good for them!:)

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Yeah those jeep speed guys don't like being passed. I had the same issue with the 3799.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
We had the same thing happen to us at BWDC 2013. Same class but different POS. I think the drivers name was Berge that blocked the sh*t out of us.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
I guess I would be mad to if my bad ass off road race truck got passed by some golf carts. I would be mad too if I had bigger tires and twice the horsepower.

We were stuck behind the 3799 so long the siren gave me a headache. Then he later found some speed and just rammed us from behind. No siren, no warning. And everyone who raced us yesterday knows if you caught us we got over.

Ironhyde

Jan 2, 2013
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Nice driving LCB! Sucks that there's drivers that will hold people in different classes up like that. Nice co-dawg work also!
team South is doing a good job representing the southeast UTV crowd!

Again, nice work. May try to come out to mint again!

Ironhyde

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
School me on the racing rules. Is it just a dickhead move to not move over if it's someone in a different class than you, but okay if they are in the same class as you? I'll never be a racer, but I like to know the general rules or racing etiquette when I read these things.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
The blocking part was total BS. Team South must have had some down time bc the Jeep started behind Team South. This video was about 10 miles from the finish line. They were just being dicks trying to hold them off bc the dust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000