Can-Am Buckshot Racing LT KIT

Michaeltom401

duning
Apr 30, 2009
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Sorry for the huge delay!!! Andrew is a bit of a perfectionist and will not leave anything alone until he makes it bullet proof. His kit performs much better than I thought given all the issues with the rear trailing arms these commanders are causing so many LT Kit manufacturers. The car at full speed hits incredible bumps, dips, and whoops and keeps tracking true. He did replace the Tie rods with bigger stronger rods because the stock ones are crap. We will be out in the desert this weekend (Jawbone) with some other commanders and UTV riders doing another video. If anyone has any questions call Andrew Buck at Buckshot Racing at 714-335-2825.

[ame=http://youtu.be/s4mnaCDg2Ms]YouTube - 14' Long Travel Kit on a Cannam By Buckshot Racing[/ame]

Michaeltom401

duning
Apr 30, 2009
Buckshot's Kit is in a league of its own:

Andrew, a buddy with a full Desert Rhino, Sandcyco, and me went out today to ride, test, and demo the commander with Buckshot's LT KIT. We started at the Jawbone store around 10:00 and after some adjustment to the kit I took Sandcyco for a fast whoop ride. We hit some deep tight whoops at 50+ mphs. The course had no room for mistake because there were rocks, and boulders off on all sides. The car steered straight and never bucks no matter how deep the whoops were. Both of us were like WOW and then the real fun begun. We hit the trail for some hard fast desert riding. After about 50 miles of fast hard riding it was clear to me that this suspension kit on the commander is second to nothing. There were times when I would be running 65 to 70 mphs on fast tight trails and a long series of big whoops would come up unsuspectingly. The car would track straight and turn tight in the whoop as though it was on flat smooth ground. As I got more comfortable with the trail, the car, and the suspension it was clear that the commander was no longer the same car. The car was as different as a moped is to Yamaha R1. When stock the commander was rough, crude, and stiff when approaching rough terrain at any speed. Stock the car could never handle whoops at Glamis and it would be a death sentence to tackle these desert whoops with stock suspension or even Fox shocks (Ask Sandcyco). The Buckshot Kit allowed this car to hit the biggest whoops as fast as I could drive. Even when the desert threw a small whoop and then 2 or 3 huge whoops in the middle followed by a G out the car absorb the hit and kept going, never bucking or bottoming out. At one time we stop and the guys were like "this trail is rough and its beating me up". When I switch to one of the LT Teryxs in the group I now under stood what they were talking about. The LT Teryx and LT Rhinos didn't feel like they were in the same category as the commander. The commander had a buggy ride and handling feel. Andrew will post some videos of this car in action so you can get a picture of what I’m talking about.
BTW If this kit wasn’t as well built as it is I would have flipped the car when I hit a rock and kicked the rear up and nearly flipped the car. The tire came off the car but the car was not damaged at all. Video to be posted soon…lol

[ame="http://youtu.be/S-0D1C88E7Q"]302 Found[/ame]

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
Here's a tip don't ever put green day in a video worst music ever...

Besides that like really good! Any chance of putting some pictures up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000