Does anyone go www.another forum.net

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Here is an E-mail I received from one of there Mods...Its just one Example how little Respect they have for Paid Members...Leo you turned out to be the piece of DUNG I always knew you were.

At least they are fair there for I am not the only on that we know of that they have written Nasty and Rude pms or e-mails to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Here is an E-mail I received from one of there Mods...Its just one Example how little Respect they have for Paid Members...Leo you turned out to be the piece of shit I always knew you were.

At least they are fair there for I am not the only on that we know of that they have written Nasty and Rude pms or e-mails to.
THAT WAS CLASSY. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT BAD THINGS ABOUT SOME OF THEIR MODS.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
its all good. Those forums have their place, but yeah, the mods run the place so you either hump their legs or get banned. But when you dive into the site I think its easy to tell that no other UTV forum even comes close to the content floating around here at UTVUnderground.com and no other forums work nearly as hard as us to provide worthwhile content that is fresh, relative, and source direct than us. While they will pass around second hand rumors or mainly BS their way through a thread we will always have the real truth provided and a solid group of members who are mature, professional, fun, and respectful.

Everyday I am proud to read our site because of who we have as members and contributors!

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
its all good. Those forums have their place, but yeah, the mods run the place so you either hump their legs or get banned. But when you dive into the site I think its easy to tell that no other UTV forum even comes close to the content floating around here at UTVUnderground.com and no other forums work nearly as hard as us to provide worthwhile content that is fresh, relative, and source direct than us. While they will pass around second hand rumors or mainly BS their way through a thread we will always have the real truth provided and a solid group of members who are mature, professional, fun, and respectful.

Everyday I am proud to read our site because of who we have as members and contributors!
you know it seams like there is always those few good forums in every realm of the forums. Some forums have to have tons of mods and such. I like the fact that this forum has little moderation and the members are cool enough not to go all kinds of crazy with out having someone baby sit them all the time.

Needless to say UTVU is one of those great sites. In my mind the best for utv

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ

True for the most part, The RZR and Canned Ham forums had the most Kooks. but Teryxforums.net and UTVunderground are my favorite two sites. everyone is nice and willing to help. Dont see the BS of the other forums on either one. Chad.

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
I got banned over on the rzr forum,just for answering a question regarding a turbo kit for a busa in a rzr,,every on was telling him ,MCX MCX MCX ,,,,,,well mcx doesn't make a kit for that application,so I posted in,,it's going to have to be a custom install,if you want I can hook you up with my fab guy that did my turbo R1 rhino.

The next thing I know I receive a nasty PM from griff turbo,talkin to me like I'm beneath him,,yelling at me saying I need to pay and become a supporting vendor,,,,,FOR WHAT,,,TRYIN TO HELP A GUY OUT..

Next thing I know that azz took down my pics and deleted my post and hit the ban button guess it makes them feel all high an mighty .

Most the guys over there that run turbos are a bunch of MCX nut swingers,,it's mcx or nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000