Kayla Smith checking out on class 3 WORCS rnd 1.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
you have to be kidding me ...that guy totally needs something from one of the vendors here like a new steering wheel for that ......come on vendors ...that was amazing ....and he went pedal to the floor with that ...something tells me that wasnt his first time using that trick...i mean a window crank on an ol ford but a steering wheel at 40mph on a rhino

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
That is badass! When the steering wheel feel off and he put the vise grips on I thought he was going to milk it back. But Nooo he was hauling ass for having just a pear of vise grips as a steering wheel. Great video Rusty!:D

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
I have to admit, I laughed my ass off when the wheel came off in his hands and he was like WTF???? But I agree, that was not only quick thinking but to haul the bacon with it afterwards, that was bad ass. I want to shake that guy's hand for his "finish at any cost" mentality. He may have finished 8th in his class that race but in my eyes that guy needs to be hanging with Charlie Sheen, WINNER!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
lol, I heard about that but the video is pretty cool, Thats Jeff Stambaugh from western WA, He has raced WORCS Rhino for many years, and is the current WORCS #1 plate holder.
I asked someone why he had the vised grips with him and the response was "because stuff like that happens to him".....

747ink

That was a fun race for sure .Kayla never looked back and took the win in her first worcs race . Jeff ended up rolling his car at state line and ended up in 8th again . This is a solid series and i highly reccomend it to anybody that wants to go out and have some fun. :D

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I dont think that would be the first thing I would of thought about. I think I would have tried to seat the wheel back on the splines and keep it pressed on before i would have thought about the vice grips!

DigitalDirtMag

Aug 25, 2010
Here is a Video of Jeff Stambaugh's roll over from Primm Nevada of Jeff. We had 2 different views from the Go Pro's we had running at the time of the event.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJ-v3KCl2g]YouTube - JeffStambaughWORCSR2.wmv[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000