King Of the Hammers open invitation

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I can probably come out the weekend after Halloween!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Through several phone and text conversations I have decided that the weekend of the previously scheduled and postponed Soboba GP would be best, November 13-14. I know this steps on the Papa Bear's trip to the Little Rubicon but it sounds like they are already well informed of the KOH event (sorry Papa Bear).

Make or change plans now!
Oopps. Just saw this post. Cant make it. Doing a commercial video shoot that saturday. Bummer......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
He needs some motiation and time is what he needs!!!

Well it looks like I am out for the 13/14th. I wil for sure be heading to Baja for th eweek to pre run and chase with AGM. Only weekend I have then is Halloween where I could run out for Friday night and come home saturday night.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
With VORRA on Halloween, then SEMA and Lucas Oil, I don't think I will be able to pull it off. I sure hope Reid and crew can hook up with Jeff. Would like to see a course that is just a bit more rocks than last year's mostly desert....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
With VORRA on Halloween, then SEMA and Lucas Oil, I don't think I will be able to pull it off. I sure hope Reid and crew can hook up with Jeff. Would like to see a course that is just a bit more rocks than last year's mostly desert....
In speaking with Jeff today one of the goals of this ride Ried is propsing is to go out and see what all the UTV's can and can't handle then take that info and lay out a course that will be both challenging yet competitive and fun. Due to these efforts I am sure we wil see the best UTV KOH course yet!

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
I will be in Vegas for SEMA the week before. I have to attend an Arctic Cat event in Texas the ending weekend of SEMA. Then, I would be heading back to Alabama (home). I had planned on flying, but if I could figure out a way to stay out there an extra week, I might make the drive and pull the RZR. I've always wanted to drive to Vegas from Alabama.

I'm a web designer, so I can work from anywhere, but spending an extra week away from home is going to be costly.

I'll see if I can find a way to swing it.

-b

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
I will be in Vegas for SEMA the week before. I have to attend an Arctic Cat event in Texas the ending weekend of SEMA. Then, I would be heading back to Alabama (home). I had planned on flying, but if I could figure out a way to stay out there an extra week, I might make the drive and pull the RZR. I've always wanted to drive to Vegas from Alabama.

I'm a web designer, so I can work from anywhere, but spending an extra week away from home is going to be costly.

I'll see if I can find a way to swing it.

-b
Don't pass this up Brit, you only live once so do it or you will regret it later!

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Don't pass this up Brit, you only live once so do it or you will regret it later!
Ha! The cost of a hotel for an extra week may be the tipping point. That will be two weeks hotel and fuel from AL to Vegas to CA and back to AL. The cost of that trip will add up fast. Maybe I could get Exxon to sponsor the trip! :D

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
I thought I'd push this back up to the top to see if there is any more interest. So far it is only a vew of us but as long as Jeff gets a good education on SXS's then the 2011 KOH will be better then ever.

I truly appreciate his willingness to help make this a better event for the UTV community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000