"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thanks Rich, is that a 40 or something smaller?
I'm sure see Cisco's post and he would be the best to talk too ,I'm sure he has story's :eek: I know you have been there so the two thing I would think would be a problem are the turn and climb on to the canal and the soft spots right out side camp , but Cisco has don't it for many years so it do able . With being said I would suggest not driving in alone and during the day for sure . Hope this helps .

Also thanks again for the co-dog seat last year on the night ride .

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Thanks Rich, just noticed that Cisco replied too.
OK, I will have my brother-in-law try it and if he can't make it, they can park it farther out and drive their jeep to the Drop where I will have my Toyhauler.
Thanks for info Cisco!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Thanks Rich, just noticed that Cisco replied too.
OK, I will have my brother-in-law try it and if he can't make it, they can park it farther out and drive their jeep to the Drop where I will have my Toyhauler.
Thanks for info Cisco!
No Problem - We will helpto bring him in if need to ;-)

If you do try just make sure you go to drop 30 and come up the canal on the west side ;-)

glares

RZR4 George - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Jan 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
George, do you think we can get a 40' motor home in via the new road?
The way in from 111 to Cleveland is all flat, you are good till you hit the dirt then you have to take it slow. It is pretty much the same way in after you go through the little community, like if you would have turned on Bay.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hi everyone I will be coming up early Saturday morning. I have a quick question when you go over the canal do you turn right or left to get to drop 31. Just a little confused on the end of the directions. Thank you

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hi everyone I will be coming up early Saturday morning. I have a quick question when you go over the canal do you turn right or left to get to drop 31. Just a little confused on the end of the directions. Thank you
Scott you are talking about the (top left corner of pix ) camping spot ? If so it's a right .

Here is a pix of the camping area you have the low area and the high area where my white crew f350 is in the pix . Be carfull for soft spots (don't stop )around the fence that you see in the pix , but the good thing it only 50yd from camp if one needs a little help .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thank you Rich can you see campers and trucks when you are going down the canal before crossing it?
No , you can't see the campers until you get right across the canal from them . I'm pretty sure I going up sat. morning also so I'll pm you my work some time cell number and you can give me a call if you need to , sat. or when ever . Also I think there are some GPS point some were , I'll find them and post them up and ask Cisco to put them on the first post with the other info .

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
No , you can't see the campers until you get right across the canal from them . I'm pretty sure I going up sat. morning also so I'll pm you my work some time cell number and you can give me a call if you need to , sat. or when ever . Also I think there are some GPS point some were , I'll find them and post them up and ask Cisco to put them on the first post with the other info .
Sounds good thank you again. I plan on leaving at 4am to get there by 8 am cant wait looking forward to this event

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000