"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm gonna try to make this ride if I can depending on kids sports stuff. I'll be up Friday doing the tent thing for a couple nights if it works out for me and Stumpy. If not, have a great ride!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'm gonna try to make this ride if I can depending on kids sports stuff. I'll be up Friday doing the tent thing for a couple nights if it works out for me and Stumpy. If not, have a great ride!
SOUNDS GOOD MAKE ''ROOOOOM'' IN THAT TENT FOR ME I'M JUST BRING THE TRUCK SAT.MORNING . :eek::eek:

SORRY ''PLEZ'' MAKE ROOOOOM FOR ME :D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Here the cords to Drop 31 ;-)
33°31'56.99"N
115°54'41.49"W

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
It will be so nice to have you, we do need a Stumpy V ;-)

Love Yea ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
;-)

Yellow Ribbons will be provided and installed on all the rides by Richard (Onerich) and Slacker (Chris)
<O
</O

Small American Flags will be provided and installed on all the rides by Raul (Itstoolate) and Slacker (Chris)
<O
</O

A few pin buttons with John Berry on them will be Provided by Richard (Onerich)

A 5x8 US Flag Flown over Washington DC in honor of the ride will be Provided by Raul (Itstoolate)

*We like to have all the peeps wear yellow T-Shirts*
<O
</O

We will have a potluck dinner after the ride.

glares

RZR4 George - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Jan 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
I should be there on Thursday around noon. If anyone is coming out after that and needs to be guided in call me 909-578-1579. I will make sure you go through the soft stuff......ahem..........I mean get in safely. :eek: ;)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hmmm, note to self... don't call George:eek:... Oh yeah!!! I already know the way no need to call!!! LOL!!!

May make this, but not sure yet. If I don't have a GREAT time!
:)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Hmmm, note to self... don't call George:eek:... Oh yeah!!! I already know the way no need to call!!! LOL!!!

May make this, but not sure yet. If I don't have a GREAT time!:)

Hope you can ;-)

Love Yea ;-)

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
We're planning to be there Friday after lunch or so. We may call upon someones guide services depending on my nav skills!

Rich and Dave, we have an extra bed. You guys are more than welcome in our trailer. Be warned though, the coffee brews early in our place!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We're planning to be there Friday after lunch or so. We may call upon someones guide services depending on my nav skills!

Rich and Dave, we have an extra bed. You guys are more than welcome in our trailer. Be warned though, the coffee brews early in our place!
Chris, Me and Stumpy still like the tent thing once in awhile, its actually pretty fun, unless its freezing azz cold out!! but I'm gonna wanna bum some coffee off of someone, so maybe you will consider sharing?? Ill bring creamer:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

Chris, if all goes OK with us going, I maybe coming in around the same time. If so, we may run into eachother and you can follow me in? BTW, your project "X" is almost done ;)

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Dave, I plan on getting in between 1-3 pm Friday as well.

Cisco, I bought 35 small flags on wooden sticks (10x14" i think) and instead of one 5x8 flag, I ordered 2 of the 3x5 outdoor nylon flags from Washington DC, should have them on Wednesday.

Slacker, can you bring some nylon tie-wraps to affix the small flags to the Razr's?

Thanks!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Chris, if all goes OK with us going, I maybe coming in around the same time. If so, we may run into eachother and you can follow me in? BTW, your project "X" is almost done ;)
Sounds great, we'll be in contact Friday for sure. Of course you have coffee at our place. Project "X", yes sir, I check everyday to see if it's completed. I know it will be sweet!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield

Cisco, I bought 35 small flags on wooden sticks (10x14" i think) and instead of one 5x8 flag, I ordered 2 of the 3x5 outdoor nylon flags from Washington DC, should have them on Wednesday.

Slacker, can you bring some nylon tie-wraps to affix the small flags to the Razr's?

Thanks!
Absolutely:D

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009

Thanks!
Absolutely:D
Thank You - you may want to use some electrical tape - just my 2C ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

''Thanks'' , I'll give you a call . Does Anabel snore . :D

Chris, Me and Stumpy still like the tent thing once in awhile, its actually pretty fun, unless its freezing azz cold out!! but I'm gonna wanna bum some coffee off of someone, so maybe you will consider sharing?? Ill bring creamer:)
I'll bring the creamer lol

Thanks!
RAUL , YOU ROC !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You - you may want to use some electrical tape - just my 2C ;-)
x2 on the elc. tape

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000