La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

pumpjockey

Jun 26, 2013
ok my xp has been running good in the garage with no overheating and I am thinking about going but it is about a 4 hr drive for me. I don't want to ruin the ride with a break down . I might still show up Friday night. I will see how the rest of the week goes.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
ok my xp has been running good in the garage with no overheating and I am thinking about going but it is about a 4 hr drive for me. I don't want to ruin the ride with a break down . I might still show up Friday night. I will see how the rest of the week goes.
You will never ruin the ride if some thing happens. We will fix it if we can or tow ya back and you can climb into another car or we can sit around and just have fun.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
No broken ride has ever blown a ride. Hell, getting busted wagons back to camp is kind of a sport for us:D:D

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OK. so it looks like everyone is just going to bring what you bring. We will make do with whatever you bring.

Ill be pulling out the wagon and the blue pearl tomorrow and will be there late Thursday night or Friday afternoon.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I guess it was just too much to ask to have good temps and just light winds:cool: Hopefully 15-20 won't be too bad... if NO GUSTING!
Look on the bright side Jim. Wind will blow the dust off the trail instead of all of us being in a continuous dust cloud.

Desert Fabrications

May 4, 2012
Agua Dulce, Ca.
Is there any type of riding permit needed for this area like the one needed in Cal City? I was thinking of bringing carnasada if somebody has a BBQ I, we could cook it on but it looks like there are a lot of meat dishes already. Any other suggestions of what I could bring? I am planing on getting there Friday noon'ish.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
It's mostly BLM land Bob. We may cross Cal City property but I don't know what Bart has planned. And I'm sure your Carne Asada will get eaten.:D

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Is there any type of riding permit needed for this area like the one needed in Cal City? I was thinking of bringing carnasada if somebody has a BBQ I, we could cook it on but it looks like there are a lot of meat dishes already. Any other suggestions of what I could bring? I am planing on getting there Friday noon'ish.
I am bringing my portable Brinkman grill with a full tank of gas. You are more than welcome to use it.

I will also bring chips and salsa from my garden.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
If I make it I will BBQ some chicken. Hopefully we will be back from ride in time to cook.

My ride is in the shop right now, should be fixed by this afternoon, wiring harness to the #2 injector is bad. If I get it back today, I will be out tomorrow (Friday) around noon and stay until Monday morning???? Looks like its going to be a windy weekend, 17 to 24mph. Hopefully its mostly a cross wind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000