Let's all support Angie and Melissa's racing effort!!!

socaldmax

Aug 9, 2011
Hey everyone!

As you all already know, Speedy Angie and Melissa are going racing, with Jay as crew chief, head mechanic, pit crew and #1 supporter! I'm sure I'm teh last one to find out!

As we all know this sport isn't cheap, and racing is even more expensive! Just fuel and gas alone to go racing adds up fast, but there are tons of other expenses, like fireproof racing suits, shoes, helmets, radios, spare parts, tires, axles, CVs, you name it, they're going to need it!

Now I'm as broke (actually more so) as the next guy, but I'm going to start the donations off with a brand new 75 watt Yaesu FT2900 race radio, 50 ft antenna cable, and a 9' Diamond double stacked 5/8 wave base station antenna for the base camp/pit crew.

Please everyone, let's help them enjoy a WELL EQUIPPED, SAFE, racing season and help them to WIN!!!!

I'm going to ask all of you to please donate anything you can to the effort, including cash, to a Paypal account that Jay will need to setup.

Anything and everything will help, from spare tires, to new belts, tools, hi flow gas cans, and especially MONEY!

Please send donations to Jay's paypal account, and check off "personal", then "gift" to avoid any paypal fees!

Let's make this happen! For the price of a case or 2 of beer, you can help this awesome race team win all of their races, because as we all know, a well funded and well equipped team is the first step towards success!! :)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thanks for the base radio set-up! Even more importantly, thanks for your encouragement and support! It really means the world to both Melissa and I. Also, you definitely were not the last to know, we didn't know we had a special thing going until we rode together last week. Nothing like hitting the trails at 70 mph or sideways rock crawling to bring two gals together. ;)

I'll be starting a "Road to the Hammers" thread to keep everyone up-to-date on what's going on. The more support we have, the better...so stay tuned...it's going to be a rocky ride! :D

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
A list of things that are needed would be cool. That way people could pick a item they can supply for the cause.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Angie, just let me know what you need and ill help out.. Let me know when and where so I can come out and provide security...:cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Angie and Melissa, you have my support too! Put up a list

Last edited:

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thanks everyone! All of your words of encouragement really make all the headaches and late-nights working worthwhile. It'll be great to get everyone involved with the car and...you'd better all be there in February cheering us on!

I've started a "Road to the Hammers" thread, so feel free to follow along there and chime in.

Love you all!

Speedy.

KingJPW

May 28, 2012
San Diego, CA
I was just watching the live stream of the 2013 KOH Pre-Race Show and the ladies were drawn 9th of a field of 36 (second row I think). The host said the UTV course this year will be as hard as last years main KOH race . He mentioned 'Wrecking Ball'. Sounds scary if you ask me. :rolleyes:

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Cool 9th is a good starting spot I wish I could make it sooo bad. Good luck ladies!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I think they were running out of day light and still had to go thru some stuff that you would not want to do in the dark so called it a day which is smart . They were moving back to camp pretty fast so it looked like they were under their own power . But this is just what I had seen not what any one has said .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000