LOOKING FOR A 900 XP

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
May just pick up a used 900 XP for the right price this week.... Who has one and wants cash in hand for Xmas ??

Send me pics of what you have and a price.. ( rock bottom ) price no BS...

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
J-dawg, I checked out the classifieds... Im looking for that last min. deal... Cash in hand...... Like Ill go pick it up tommrow...lol...

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Still not ready, but will find out tomorrow.. If its not ready then I will need a car for my camping trip coming up that I will not miss...

Plus Ill just have another car I can build to whoop Garretts ass...lol..

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Bart, since that money is burnin a hole in your shorts just send it my way. I'll go grap a new Maverick and let ya drive it on New Years:D

Sorry you had a bad experience with Bert's. One or two bad apples can ruin it for the whole bunch. You are welcome to come down anytime and I will introduce you to the owner and show you around. Everyones business is important to us. We do have a lot of employees and it is hard for everyone to have the same customer service or values as we would like. If you ever need anything I will do my best to help you. I do not have any used XP's in stock right now but will be happy to help you with a new 2013 at dealer cost if you decide to go down that road. My cell number is 951-318-0906 if you have any questions. Sorry if you had a bad experience with our store. I hope I can change your mind about the store in the future.
Art Wood
Bert's Mega Mall

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
You just hit the nail on the head Art! It is so difficult to get a large group of peeps to do the right thing. I have bought my last two toyz from Berts, a CanAm Outlander and a RZR. I was treated great both times and will for sure be on your doorstep very soon to pick up a new Maverick. I'm just hoping for the Loyal customer trifecta discount:D

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
This had nothing to do with sales. It was in the service dept. Art I thank you for your post and your concern, but there is nothing that will ever get me back into that service dept. Now if you want to know why Ill do that off the board anytime you have a moment.

Love to hear about it. Not sure if I can make up for what happened but would look forward to meeting you in person. Let's see if we could set a date, if you live close and I will buy you a drink in the cofee shop at the store and we can talk and I will show you around and introduce you to some key people at the store who could help you out anytime. My cell is 951-318-0906. Hit me up. Hope to hear from you soon. I will be at Glamis from Dec 28th till Jan 1. If you want to come to our Supercross Signing Event At Bert's on January 4th, I will set you up VIP. Let me know
Art Wood

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
They are very competitive on their prices there Jason in parts has always been good to deal with <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Thanks berts

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Did you find a car? I may have what you looking for, a 2012 xp 900 with a bunch of factory add ons. It was $23k from he factory so im told. my buddy has been talking about offing it.

When do you need it by? I'll get you a price. Calling is best 619300335one Sean

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000