LOOKING FOR A 900 XP

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Thanks guys for all the replyes.. Looks like im just going to pick up a xp 900 4.. This is going to be a sand drag only car for 2013 and maybe some desert racing is I can find another driver..

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks guys for all the replyes.. Looks like im just going to pick up a xp 900 4.. This is going to be a sand drag only car for 2013 and maybe some desert racing is I can find another driver..
Awesome Govacho!! BTW, I could use a loan...:D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Awesome Bart!!! The 4 has a great wheelbase and a real smooth ride through the whoops.

As for the driver, look no further than La Familia, my boy Chris is a shoue!!! Give him a shakedown run, you'll be impressed. He had the best training staff, me!:D

Dan...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
No offense, but I believe second driver should be of "drinking age" :rolleyes:

Therefore when we win races/championships, he/she can partake in celebratory champagne showers!!!! :eek::eek:

We should have a "contest" all interested parties that you are interested in should meet for friendly competition.... could be anything, from who can eat the most hot wings, to who can change a tire fastest... All around good teammate/driver/crew/drinking-buddy.....

All joking aside, this should be a fun year... we have many good peeps in our group and seems like a couple of teams/rides trying to win some races.... Lots of fun for our family!!!!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Hey Tom. Yes I had the car over the new years vacation and had a lot of fun with the new power, even thoue it was dialed way down. They were not able to get the clutching right so they set it at about 5lbs at 80hp and it was still alot of fun. I just droped it back off to Nate at Alba and should have it back next week pushing 120+ hp..

Yes im still looking at xp4 and the new X. Just seams like all the used ones out there are just way to much. For just a few more $$$ I can get a brand new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000