LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Sounds like an action packed race. Sorry I'm missing out. Also sorry to hear there were tempers flaring after the race. I wasn't there to see it. Wasn't what you thought? You mean the constant wheel to wheel action? It's tough on such a big track with cars that are small and even powered to get away from each other I think.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
It is tough to make a pass or a move. With even powered or close to even powered it throws up skill level and car setup. Its real hard to make a clean pass out there but it can happen. Staggs and cody got right around me. You leave the door open and they will take it

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
That race was good Glad you are Ok Casey. Ya that last lap was balls out, that whoop section was crazy When I watched you take that section hauling ass and your back end looped out your car was facing my door in the air so I throttled up off the last whoop and my ass end bucked pretty hard I think I did a nose manuel for a solid 5 seconds. I pulled out around the corner my Brother Josh spotting me said Casey flipped you got no one behind you and one corner left so take it easy. So as I take my time on the last corner I see Cody and Staggs hooked together on the side of the track so I put the peddle down as they unhook Staggs got loose in the front and Cody crossed up right in front of me barely missing as we were heading side by side on the straight I floored the gas on the two table tops in the air and landed on the throttle to try and get a little push thinking in my head either my axle is gonna break and I will still get third or I am gonna pull a 2nd place. As we got closer to the finish line I wasn't even looking at the table top in front of me I was looking at the front of his car to make sure I passed the finish line first. So between the axles holding up and holding the throttle down on all the tables I was able to secure the 2nd place. That race had battles going all over the place just glad everybody is ok. I heard a bunch of people say that was the best race of the night so that was pretty cool.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
@Seabass and Rappy60Guy the racing was intense down to the last corner! This class is one of the best at the Lucas Oil Regional Series. The racing is really close and competitive. Thanks everyone for the hard work and efforts.

We hope for 30 XPs at the final round!

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Well the day started off great the RZR was dialed and running and handling better then it ever has. I was able to qualify first with some luck on my side. There was a 6 car invert on the start so that put me to the outside in row 3. The green flag would drop and we would all take off, I was trying to stay relaxed and smooth. Coming into Lap two I would make my way up to fourth and coming clean into a corner I would move up to third and then come around in 1st in the corner after that. I would go on to lead the race until the full lap caution at lap 6 for a re-rack/restart. Green flag would wave and now I had Cody Rahders hard on my tail but I was still leading for the next few laps at which we would go to another full race caution do to a bad wreck for a few laps and I am glad to hear everyone involved walked away ok. Once they got that cleared we would go green again me still leading and Cody would be hard on my tail trying to make a pass, the white flag would come out and I would still maintain the lead until 2 corners from the checkered flag Cody would make a clean pass and I would dive back down as we went for the last turn. We came in to the last corner side x side & banged wheels and got hooked up coming around the corner, once we broke free I was able to try and straighten it out and floor it to the finish Line.
This was a awesome race and I want to thank my sponsors and the ones who help me out Walker Evans Racing,MSA Wheels, Yoshimura, Cognito, Sadistic Iron Werks, Benchmark Performance, Rugged Radios, Glass Alliance, Reckless for a cure, Magiks Kustoms, JDM Fotos and of course I couldn't do it with out my friends and family and there support.

I also want to give props to the guys & gals at Lucas Oil Regionals Lee & Poppy Perfect, Ken Johnson and everyone who works hard to put this series on as well as the safety team they did a good job out there taking care of those who had accidents and keeping everyone safe. This wouldn't be possible with out there hard work and dedication and it shows this series is awesome it is affordable, makes us small guys feel big, alot of competition,great safety and scoring program,cheap entry fees and tickets for the fans as well as great tracks. This series is really growing and the Walker Evans XP Class is the largest right now in the regionals I believe.

I also have to give props to Dirty M3dia for there hard work and always putting out video recaps and photos after each round.
I also want to thank Joey at UTVunderground cause he also makes sure this series gets great write ups and coverage which is helping it grow. With out everyone above this series wouldn't be what it is today and they have a great thing going and if your looking to get into this kind of racing its the perfect,safe and affordable . See everyone at the next round.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
sounds like some dam good action I missed, glad to here everyone walked away from the wreck. Congrats to Dustin Nelson and Jeremia Staggs for Wins !

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Pretty sweet RDC highlight Video! Check it out

[ame]http://youtu.be/pjycEYuIv60[/ame]

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
After a bad wreck in July at Glen Helen, I'm all rebuilt and ready to finish off the season at Elsinore!

Perfect Race

Feb 9, 2011
We have some good news to share in regards to the XP class for next year. Make sure your at the drivers meeting Saturday morning $$$....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000