Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I'm pretty close to that,,,47ft. of trailer an a long bed crew cab dually :D
Wow! I'm speechless:eek:
Ya that might be a little big. There are areas close by though you could set up and still hang out with us. if you decide you wanna go, PM me your # and I can give ya more details:)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Must be nice guys to have those huge toyhaulers I had to sell my little 18 warrior oh well one of these days Ill keep dreaming :D:D Nice setup's guys they look great
WE ARE LOSING THE HOUSE SO WE WILL LIVE IN THE TOYHAULER. GOOD THING THE GOLDEN MANOR IS SO BIG. I WILL DREAM ABOUT CONTROLLED FORCE'S TOYHAULER. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS DANIEL.

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Hey MidnightLover will my 3 man inflatable raft do or is some of the kayaking rocky?Also what is the weather like up there is the water freezing cold to swim in? sorry so many?s:D:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Hey MidnightLover will my 3 man inflatable raft do or is some of the kayaking rocky?Also what is the weather like up there is the water freezing cold to swim in? sorry so many?s:D:D
Hey Dan,
The weather has been 75-80 during the day and 45-50 at night the last few years:) Couldn't have been better if ya ask me:)
Your 3 man raft will be perfect, I will be bringing 2 inflatable kayak/canoes and maybe one or two hard kayaks. They have about 20 feet of snow melt so there's not too many rocks to worry about:)
As far as the water, well ya it's cold but ya know kids don't care:eek:
Don't worry about the questions, ask away my friend:)
George

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Tranny this is hard to read for those of us that are old. Can you do white or a different color?

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
what is backup plan if it snows up there . it snow friday 8" on top of all ready 9' or camp ground isn't at that elevation.? is there other places to ride up there.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
what is backup plan if it snows up there . it snow friday 8" on top of all ready 9' or camp ground isn't at that elevation.? is there other places to ride up there.
Snow is not an issue where we camp, cause it is in the river valley:) We will see snow on our rides but it will be warm. It takes a looooooooooong time to melt all that snow:eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Grumpy, you just said the "S" word!!:eek: I wouldn't worry about the snow, I think our rzr4's have a heater. I just haven't been able to find the switch yet;)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Ok, we are about a month away. Hope ya all are ready to smell the pine trees and breathe in all that clean fresh air:) I have a disclaimer to make though, I can't be held responsible for the super, awesome, incredible and fun time you will have:):D:rolleyes:;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ok, we are about a month away. Hope ya all are ready to smell the pine trees and breathe in all that clean fresh air:) I have a disclaimer to make though, I can't be held responsible for the super, awesome, incredible and fun time you will have:):D:rolleyes:;)
What the hell!! I don't need to be smelling no stinkin pine trees!:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009

Cállate ;-)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THIS TRIP ESPECIALLY SMELLY PINE TREES WITH LUVRBOY. UNFORTUNATLY WE WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY TRIPS FOR A WHILE. WE HAVE TO FIX THE LITTLE RHINO THAT COULD FIRST.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
We camp by the twin lakes, we have tried on many occations to get to Bodi Ghost town, but with no luck, the rangers are pretty strick around the Ghost Town.
Thanks Craig,
That's pretty much the info I got. It's not all that far from camp, they just don't want off-road toyz in the Ghost Town:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000