MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Dave great ride as all ways. sorry to hold up group on way back from jeep trail , had to remove front lift kit. right side shock mount snap. I glade that putting rzr back to stock was all that happen this weekend and no carnage or jeep trail taking her victims as in the past . going to call racer teck tomorrow and see if there going to stand tall on replacing front lift bar. can't wait to see stump werks video of ride. a BIG THANKS to rockitman dan dkiewicz for helping me remove lift kit in the field.

Rayc30

May 20, 2014
SOCAL
Great people and great ride! Thanks to everyone for a nice weekend. Thanks to Dave for leading the rides and to Larry for the never ending drinks. Hope to everyone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Thanks to David and all who made this Memorial weekend ride happen. First day was the fun ride Miller Jeep Trail and sponsored pizza for dinner. Second day was trail maintenance and clean up followed by a smorgasbord dinner. Everything went smooth including Larry's MAD COCKTAIL drinks. If you didn't see Larry at the camp fire you knew there was a surprise coming:confused::confused:, anyone who has camped with Larry would know.
And then you have George, he is the reason I keep my RV door locked at knight:eek::eek::eek:. I cant give them up, but the two who slept in a camper shell probably wished they would have locked there camper shell after getting a late knight surprise:D:D. By the way George your girl makes a killer Blueberry cake.
My wife and my self had a great time. We enjoyed meeting all the new people that showed up this year. All was great company. We cant wait until the next get together.

Special thanks to all our military and veterans for there services.

I think I know where these gays I mean guys are running to..........

It couldn't have been bad food.........

Larry's car making mine look bad

Again thanks to all, we had a great time.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
i got a bunch of pics too but dang tired....I'll post em up this week

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave great ride as all ways. sorry to hold up group on way back from jeep trail , had to remove front lift kit. right side shock mount snap. I glade that putting rzr back to stock was all that happen this weekend and no carnage or jeep trail taking her victims as in the past . going to call racer teck tomorrow and see if there going to stand tall on replacing front lift bar. can't wait to see stump werks video of ride. a BIG THANKS to rockitman dan dkiewicz for helping me remove lift kit in the field.
Bill, thanks for sweeping the group! Excellent job! Your break could have been way worse but luckily we always have great peeps on our rides to help out like Dan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000