MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

805boz

May 22, 2014
Simi Valley
Wow so I invite myself along for a friendly ride - no problem they say, it isn't a big deal, it isn't a tough drive. Too bad you guys didn't warn me about the guy who drove the RZR way to fast, and that other guy - you know who he is - he wouldn't get out of my way and was driving too slow - and that other guys who didn't know how to climb the hill can you believe that! I asked for some help because my wife was panicking - but no one offered her a beer! She was saying she needed some shots as we were going up the first hill to calm her nerves. And after all that I come home and it takes me 30 minutes in the shower of mud dripping out of my nose from all the dust. How can you guys do this on a regular basis, this is fun???? I mean this is only my second time out I know but really....

Where do we sign up so we can do it on a regular basis? I am ready to go again.

Before/during/more during and after photos.... Can't you tell we had an awful time - it would have been better if it wasn't for that one guy who was slow, and the other who went too fast.....

Attachments

805boz

May 22, 2014
Simi Valley
Thanks it was nice meeting you too. You need to take my wife for a ride in your xp1k so I can talk her inti buying me one for my birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000